Mercedes drilling holes in window

bigfatmat1, Feb 21, 8:38am
Tried to drill a hole through a mercedes window today it exploded into alot of small bits. Was trying to drill the rivits out of the airbag drill bit went a little to far through Those stupid rivits with the bit sticking out. Then broke the door handle off. What a day wish I stayed in bed. At least the customer thought it was funny.

bigfatmat1, Feb 21, 8:39am
What damage have you done while trying to fix a car!

gunhand, Feb 21, 8:44am
Ran a freshly painted front bumper on a lateish honda into the arse of a old datsun 1200 years back. Man those dattos are soft.
Curbed a 2009 SS commodore. Bloody VEs you have know idea where you are in them. But being panel and paint ya just fix it and know ones the wiser lol.

jmma, Feb 21, 8:45am
When I was pre delivering a Chevette when they first came out, the exhaust was knocking on suspension, so out came the heat to bend it a bit and Hey they had plastic fuel lines, never seen them before. Yep burst into flames, mechanics running everywhere except to the fire ext. When finally put out, car was a bit of a mess, lucky I was an apprentice (o:

gammelvind, Feb 21, 8:54am
Mechanics are dipsticks lol, almost as bad as painters (too many fumes I think)

bigfatmat1, Feb 21, 8:54am
you are older than I thought

gunhand, Feb 21, 8:58am
YEEEAAAAI see your point lol.Well a datsun 1200Bout 1974ishmaybe earlier,square boxy one it was is about 1200 years old.

gammelvind, Feb 21, 9:01am
See what I mean about the fumes!

gunhand, Feb 21, 9:05am
Have you meet an old painter, some not so old either whom appear to have never worn a mask in there life! You know, back when it was safe not to wear one.Scary some of them are. Wheres Rob he would know LOL (joke)

gammelvind, Feb 21, 9:14am
I came into this industry from a completly different trade, and as a rep I meet many different painters and panelbeaters. The conclusion I have come to is that old beaters are grumpy and deaf, old painters if they exist, are a bit gaga lol