Oil Changers franchise

Page 2 / 2
elect70, Mar 1, 3:15am
good conceptiol changewhile you wait . Remember good old days when you could get A WOF while you wait at a garage , now its " leave it with us for the day& we will get aoundtoit".Guess thats whyVTNZ does roaring trade .

pebbles61, Mar 1, 6:54am
I wouldn't pay someone to change my oil, it's simple enough to do. $60 for 8L of oil (it's in-unit so I do the transmission oil at the same time), $20ish for a filter. Done.

tonyt_nz, Mar 1, 6:59am
Thats about $80, but for$100 can get that plus an engine flush and fuild top ups and under car grease. And clean hands. I know what id prefer! :P

pebbles61, Mar 1, 8:15am
Perhaps, but at least I know the job is done right and correct oil is used etc. Some shops are fairly useless in this regard.

holden_fan2006, Mar 1, 9:32am
"under car grease" Bit of an old saying isn't it! Be alright if you're talking about an old landy but I fail to see many grease points when I'm under a car. For the $100 does that include a full check of the vehicle or is it just the oil/filter change!

morrisman1, Mar 1, 10:34am
but how much would the service be for 8L of oil! I bet it wont be $100

tonyt_nz, Mar 1, 7:56pm
I believe its $115 for larger vehicles for the Full Service, $75 for cars. So i would assume that would cover an 8Lt oil change