Ford territory titanium diesel 2011 are they good?

knobnail1, Feb 28, 6:53am
Looking at buying a 2011 diesel, trading our 2010 hilux diesel . Looking for more room when on holiday and to cart the kitchen sink as well. Just dont want problems as its to expensive to change .

mugenb20b, Feb 28, 7:02am
Can I recommend a 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe diesel! I think they are much better, their engines have an incredible amount of power and torque.

unbeatabull, Feb 28, 7:09am
Get a petrol one. Or better yet, get the SY Gen II.

You will be disappointed with a SZ Diesel Territory.

clark20, Feb 28, 8:56am
Go for it, they are great

morrisman1, Feb 28, 9:04am
well considering it seems you turn over cars quickly, just purchase what is most comfortable and suits your requirements. Warranty will sort out any issues you have

stan202, Feb 28, 9:04am
No room in the back seat for passengers, bloody unbelievable for a 2012 model. Very very disappointed with Ford.

amberjandal, Feb 28, 9:07am
Can you tell me a model with good room in the back seat ! Any model ! Then tell me one that is under $70k

amberjandal, Feb 28, 9:08am
They are awesome and value for money , go for it.

amberjandal, Feb 28, 9:14am
Poor room in the rear when seats are down and dont tow as well.

lasertech, Feb 28, 1:11pm
The ford is using Land Rovers motors, just needs a bit of tune of the old ecu and its a great machine

flybye_in_a_rx7, Feb 28, 6:37pm
havent rode in the back of the new rangers but they look to have some size on them

vtecintegra, Feb 28, 9:19pm
How about a VW Touareg! Only a five seater but fairly roomy in the passenger cabin.

mopsy3, Feb 28, 11:02pm
What! maybe your passengers are very large!

gman35, Feb 28, 11:14pm
Hmmm , Its designed and built in Australia. They generally drive great , but you won't know which one will be the "Monday morning / Friday avo" built one that will give the niggly issues. It really is luck of the draw but you will get some more warranty time at least.

thejazzpianoma, Feb 29, 6:27am
Probably have to go a fraction older than 2011 but it has my vote. Phenomenal vehicle.

OP, you just have to drive one of these, it might make for a very easy decision for you.

mileyfan73, Feb 29, 6:39am
Step-dad bought one two months ago.has already been back to the Dealer twice!Must have been thrown together on a Friday avo

stan202, Feb 29, 9:57am
Amber for your info.
Mitsubishi challenger has heaps legroom room and under 70000 k.
The best truck by far for value ,looks performance simply outstanding in every way.

bucephalus, Mar 2, 1:15am
The diesel Territory seems pretty pricey compared to the petrol. You would need to be doing v high kms to recoup the difference. Our SY petrol is great and only cost $20K at Turners. Seats in the back aren't great for adults, but our kids love it to bits. BTW Toe-rags have dreaful rep for reliability.

hyborn, Mar 2, 5:43am
We just brought the Holden Captiva very nice, handles well, plenty of room is diesel and is great on the hills and for passing we are very happy with it - for us it came down to that and the subaru outback

neo_psy, Mar 2, 5:50am
What did they do to the front grill on the new one!

unbeatabull, Mar 2, 6:53am
Aston-Martinised it, like all the latest Ford range from the focus, mondeo, even to the MkII FG's that are out now.