Road debris

serf407, Mar 1, 1:12am
Is there more debris on the road these days or is this rubbish just a function of increasing vehicle numbers !
http://blog.cardomain.com/2008/12/17/heres-why-you-should-never-run-over-a-mattress/

mike844, Mar 1, 1:14am
thats why it goes in the boot to the dump

smac, Mar 1, 1:53am
That was four years ago.

I actually think less these days.

tonyrockyhorror, Mar 1, 4:20am
I had a mate who hit a couch on the Hillsborough motorway in the 90s on his Katana 1100. It bounced off the trailer on the vehicle in front of him.

panicky, Mar 1, 5:42am
I was on a motorbike on the motorway and went over a section of exhaust and muffler that suddenly appeared from under the car in front of me, I was very lucky to not come off.

gunhand, Mar 1, 5:46am
Was he hurt! or more importantly how did the bike fair. I had one of these bikes and they were pretty tuff old girls.

lookoutas, Mar 1, 5:56am
I hit a piece off a logging truck trailer. Put a hole in the muffler while bending the exhaust, bent the driveshaft, dented the fuel tank, broke a part off a flange on the diff, and emptied the centre consol of all trinkets!

Went for a Mussy cruise on the weekend, came around a corner and there was the headless, skinned brisket section of a cattle beast sitting on the road.
It didn't mo've.

trogedon, Mar 1, 6:31am
I ran over a road cone driving into school today.

i-n-horz, Mar 1, 10:33am
30yrs back on the Nth western hit what was a brown paper bag but some smart prick had put a big bloody rock in it.reshaped the sump and bent the drive shaft in me ol'PA Vauxhall.from then on at 80ks was like permanently run'n over judder bars.