Im that much of a good driver

cybertrades, Mar 25, 6:27am
that i don,t even bother getting insurance.

tdbare, Mar 25, 6:30am
good on ya mate

pollymay, Mar 25, 6:32am
Inb4 the retards flock in to tell people off for not wanting compulsory insurance

donz01, Apr 8, 8:47pm
We had an incident with a bloke just like you 2 days ago. He had stopped at an intersection and kids on the side of the road egged him on to do a skid. The muppet decided to reverse quickly then change into a forward gear to try and get his honda to smoke the tyres up.The total tosser should have looked in his mirror first as my son was behind him waiting to go as well. The muppet has no job,no benifit,no money but says he will pay for damage then also says he does not see why he should pay because he was run into by my son. He goes on to later say he will pay for damage but his car has no reverse or 5th gears which is why his car has no wof or rego. its only $700 damage but what a muppet. I guess this muppet is related to you,lol.

spud1991, Apr 8, 8:49pm
^^ How does that guy buy petrol! New tyres every 3 months lol!

poppajn, Apr 8, 9:22pm
Just let this thread die. This crap,s been done to death here many time,s.

wokkie2000, Apr 9, 7:44pm
What a winner,bet you do your dad too.

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 9, 9:46pm
Works for me. Insurance companies love a sucker who can be convinced to part with their money using low level fear mongering.

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 9, 9:49pm
That's funny. It doesn't sound like the bloke you had the incident with was a good driver in any regard.

headcat, Apr 10, 7:06am
Just in time.

gunhand, Apr 10, 7:34am
Well Im one happy to pay insurance. Lets see. Had a motorcycle stolen from outside a movie theater, insurancepaid out no worries. Had my car smashed into by an uninsured retard while it was sitting outside work, insurance paid out no worries.Plasma cracked its screen (weird that one) insurance paid out no worries. Dropped me laptop, insurance paid out no worries. Only cost me the excess each time which is bugger all and a few hundred dollers a year for car and household. My premiums never went up nor did I loosemy no claim bonus.
Now it must be great for some to never have bad luck fall there way and when/if it does just dip into there huge money pit and just go out and buy another car,motorcyle or whatever. But I havent paid in as much as ive been paid out so Im quite happy really.
If I didnt have insurance I would have had to come up with a considerable amount of money to replace these items. But by paying a few hundred a year I didnt have to.
And what are you supose to do if your house burns down and you loose everything! Oh yea just go to the ATM, plenty of cash in there to buy all the gear for 3 kids and a wife. Or do you just hope you get hand outs from your neighbours.

lookoutas, Apr 10, 9:06am
So who's the retard!