This engine lifter look any good?

hijacka, Mar 29, 10:56am
Yep but quite pricey, That one is from supercheap, I have the same one same colour and its done alot of work and is still going strong at 6years old, aside from the little stuff it has lifted V8s and front ends of cars to move them around etc, Wait till Supercheap have a sale. i've seen them go for $240 and if you buy new you get the warranty with it, There are bad rams but they will usually fail within days of use and you'll have the warranty card to fall back on. They might have a sale there this easter, 25%off!

whqqsh, Mar 29, 4:33pm
Ive had same design but a diff 'brand', ok but legs splay out a bit wide & hard to get around & under some cars at an angle (legs always seemed to hit something or other & too high to get under my T bucket I-beam), & bigger than you realise unless youve got tons of room in the garage.

mopar63, Mar 29, 5:59pm
I had the same one for 6-7 years ,I made up some plates toraise the castorswhich lowers the framefor going under lower cars ,have lifted all sorts with it,no problem .heaviest load being a 440 with 727complete out of a chargeron on longest setting