Radiator plastic plug.

ottoitis, Apr 19, 9:00am
for draining water Pulsar '92, 1.6L manual, three doorWas so tight it's philip(sic) head now smooth. Which means disconnect bottom hose to drain! And, revs at about 1000! Just acquire car today, don't know it's history. Thank you.

mugenb20b, Apr 19, 9:08am
Yes, remove bottom hose to drain.but.no, don't rev it.in fact, make sure the engine's off!

ottoitis, Apr 19, 9:12am
I'm sure I'll remember engine is off.

jmma, Apr 19, 9:14am
Are you trying to say that it idles at 1000 rpm!

mugenb20b, Apr 19, 9:16am
So why do you want to rev it at 1000rpm!

ottoitis, Apr 19, 10:37am
Just bought car today from here.

realtrader1, Apr 19, 10:40am
Sorry, might seem like a crazy question but, why do you want to drain the water!

jmma, Apr 19, 10:43am
Getting blood from a stone would be easier (o:

ottoitis, Apr 19, 10:46am
Water very rusty colour, .

ottoitis, Apr 19, 10:49am
Yes, it idles at 1000 revs. I will have a go tomorrow how to adjust it.

ottoitis, Apr 19, 10:57am
That's the one.

realtrader1, Apr 20, 3:40am
Well, you've got issues there.Sounds like it hasn't had corrosion inhibitor/antifreeze in the system for a while.Radiator could be clogged.I would check that.While you're at it, check thermostat and rad. cap.Will need to use a good flush additive in it.Follow directions on the pack.Then correct quantity of inhib, antifreeze and water.

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 20, 4:59am
And you still bought it! What a mug.

intrade, Apr 20, 6:03am
well it was omnly 1200$ and has rego on it so it would have been worth it provided its not stuffed. but change radiator waterpump thermostat and all hoses that are stuffed. you can squash hoses if they sound like potato chips are inside it then they need to be replaced soon.