Do u know mitsi motors?

tony9610, Apr 20, 8:13am
Hi there i am wanting to know what the dif between a gdi exceed pajero motor is to a gdi can any one help please!

franc123, Apr 20, 8:24am
Unless I've got it completely wrong Exceed is simply a trim level of the Pajero, the engine is probably identical to any other Pajero fitted with a GDI 6G74.What do you need to know!

grangies, Apr 20, 8:43am
Yes . The majority of badges and emblems on vehicles relate to the factory accessories on the body and interior.

For example . A GL could be the base model. But a GLX is the upgrade to a better paint job and nicer trim, stereo, electric windows etc etc etc.

n3d4sp3d, Apr 20, 8:51am
a GDI badge means do not touch with a 10 foot bardge poll, if you are looking for a pajero you would be better going for a nz new with a 3.8 v6 the 3's 3.5's and 2.8td's are all under powered

steve98h, Apr 20, 10:11am
the gdi stands for gasoline direct injection. if you buy 1 the first thing to do is remove the plastic engine covers. they make the dfi coils overheat and fail about every 100,000km. and the coils are $250 each! remove the cover and safe alot of money

tony9610, Apr 21, 8:24pm
Hi there hanks heaps you have nailed it on the head for me thanks again for your help :)

tony9610, Apr 21, 8:26pm
to ever one that have answered my qustions thanks heaps

intrade, Apr 21, 8:27pm
dont ever buy a gdi all blow up unless you pay 250$ for the whole caras that is what a mitsubishi gdi is worth with wof
Gdi is complet different engine to any other emgine . mitsubishi where the first to make gasoline direct injection on production cars. and it was not done well. Volkswagen also did there own engine called a fsi that engine has never had mutch bad press of blowing up. so if you want gasoline direct injection you buy a fsi logic tells.

intrade, Apr 21, 8:34pm
I got a client had a 4x4 caldina that he ruined with seeweed , so sold it to wrecker and got a 4x4 gdi mitsi . he came up to my workshop asking me to fix it. I said you could not have purchased anything worse and no i cant fix it i dont know how mitsubishi built that engine and its all electronic and all blow up its not if but when. So he left 2 mont later he drives a subaru 4x4 . the mitsubishi he got for 4800$ he had to sell for 480 or so $ to wrecker also as his transmission blew up befor the nut running correct gdi engine did. Cost him 1200$ to service the subaru fully but that money wes better spent then 4800$ for mitsubisheap that he then got 480$ for after just a few months.