Is this good

inkapuka, Apr 24, 4:52pm
A vx commy berlina v6 doing 7/9L per 100 kmif I go any faster than 110 its around 11

inkapuka, Apr 24, 4:53pm
Oh its a vx seires 2

intrade, Apr 24, 7:39pm
yea not bad for a v6 engine depends on the year of the car. good for a v6 automatic till year 2000 or below.

inkapuka, Apr 24, 7:42pm
It's an 01

inkapuka, Apr 24, 7:45pm
It's doing better than my old car was a 98 1600cc Toyota spacio that was only cheap around town I mainly do rural driving

intrade, Apr 24, 7:46pm
well check the engine as to what was used but its not exessive . as 4 cilinder petrol also use 7 to 8.5 liter petrol unless they are ecotech like eco2 only just a few years ago they lowered the fuelconsumptionsfor holden it be sidi engines that are more economical, But with this comes expensive electronic technology plastered all over engines.

intrade, Apr 24, 7:53pm
We got a new car 2011 in europe i wanted cheap and best economy. so there was only one and it has got a renault eco2 euro5 emission engine its only 1200cc sandero-daciaand uses 5.8 liter 96 octane petrol per 100km the 1.6 engine uses more fuel 7.6liter same car. We are happy the 1.2 has the same power as my old fiat non turbo diesel and uses the exact same fuel amount. carfull driving of course not 4000rpm or more all the time But since it has the same torque low down as the old diesel no problem . ps these cars a rhd only or i would have brought some over

inkapuka, Apr 24, 7:58pm
Ive noticed that its thirty when driving around town a but that's only when you plant it after you stop etc

intrade, Apr 24, 8:04pm
v6 big cilinders the faster these go up and down the more fuel fits in and gets burned trick is to bring em up to speed and then just idle along on flat roads.

inkapuka, Apr 24, 8:27pm
Yeah I can use next 2 nothin on a flat good road