Is a 1993 Mitsi Delica fuel injected plz

angelstarr1, May 6, 8:43pm
I am after one but when asking someone if there 1993 Mitsi Delica is fuel injected he said I think So, I need to know either Yes or No
Cheers!

thunderbolt, May 6, 8:49pm
AS, it could be. Do you have the rego number!
Or an auction number!

angelstarr1, May 6, 9:15pm
Its a private sale but It looks so much the same as the one in auction#470077357

thunderbolt, May 6, 9:19pm
Need details for the vehicle you are looking at, not a picture of a similar model.
I would say it most likely is not fuel injected at that age, but cant confirm on the information you have given so far.

angelstarr1, May 6, 9:24pm
ok when i have more details will let you know, i got it thru a paper advert.

thunderbolt, May 6, 9:31pm
Get rego number, you will need it to find out if any money is owing anyway.

angelstarr1, May 6, 9:46pm
Thanks thunderbolt, tell me if you can, is the van in auction 470077357 fuel injected, I had been looking at that one till I read about the one I like in the News Paper, I see he sells other vehicles so he might be a better prospect at buying a van thru. Will weigh up my options with them both
maybe he can give a warranty as well!

angelstarr1, May 6, 9:46pm
Thanks thunderbolt, tell me if you can, is the van in auction 470077357 fuel injected, I had been looking at that one till I read about the one I like in the News Paper, I see he sells other vehicles so he might be a better prospect at buying a van thru. Will weigh up my options with them both
maybe he can give a warranty as well! Is there anyone that can recommend a van that is petrol and fuel injected please, I would like it automatic as well if possible.

thunderbolt, May 6, 10:06pm
VIN: 7A8CJ0P0701700542
Plate: AUY373
Plate type: Standard
Engine no: UNKNOWN
Chassis: P03W-0700542
The data I have suggests that this van is NOT Fuel injected.

angelstarr1, May 6, 10:08pm
Thanks so much for that thunderbolt - Cheers :-)

angelstarr1, May 6, 10:33pm
The reason I am wanting a fuel injected van is because u get better kms per litre of petrol, is there another option I can take on this issue plz

phillip.weston, May 6, 11:38pm
yes as thunderbolt said it is NOT fuel injected, in fact it has the electo-feedback carb which does have an ECU and controls the fuel mixture on the fly but can be problematic when getting old and worn out.

henderson_guy, May 7, 1:16am
An old van that is petrol and automatic is unlikely to be fuel efficient in ANY way shape or form.as suggested on your other thread, you way be best suited to look at other options.

angelstarr1, May 7, 1:44am
Thanks so very much for your help ppl, so very much appreciated :-)

angelstarr1, May 7, 10:00pm
Ok I see there is a van on here, its Reg YN3292, it says it is Electronic Fuel Injected, its a 1990 townace super extra model van, what would this one be like please!

a.woodrow, May 7, 10:03pm
Why not buy a people mover 5 years newer, more fuel efficient and nicer to drive for less money!
And that van will still be thirsty, you really won't find anything economical in that market.

angelstarr1, May 7, 10:26pm
I needed to ask the question as it is efi :-)

a.woodrow, May 7, 10:32pm
You are getting hung up on whether or not a van is efi. All those early vans, efi or not, are heavier on fuel. Square fronts and low gearing, coupled with old technology = thirsty. If you want something cheaper to run you should look at the wagon shape people movers, they are much closer to a car in fuel consuption, so much better to drive and much newer. And as I have said - you would get one cheaper than the vans you are looking at

angelstarr1, May 7, 11:00pm
Thanks a.woodrow for being a great help

a.woodrow, May 7, 11:07pm
No worries, run any vehicles you are keen on past us here and we can give you our opinions