Holden make a profit and

3tomany, May 7, 6:45am
it is the same as the government gave them for the year. what a joke. aussies highest paid beneficiary and they dont even seem embarrased about it. http://www.goauto.com.au/mellor/mellor.nsf/story2/C12D55C123A6A200CA2579F70014B29A

foxdonut, May 7, 7:05am
With no new car out next year and Kia and Hyundai medium sized cars like the i30 and Cerato for under 20k, as well as the newest Golf for 22k and the pug 207 for 20 the Cruze is going to get its ass handed to it and thats the way NSW is heading, with a demand for smaller cars and what not.

The Commodore still represents good buying for the price compared to the Japanese and Korean front wheelers, but the entry level Commodore with no options is a boring lump of plastic vs a few dollars more for an Accord or Camry, with rwd not being at all important for the average buyer.

The country would be better off without either Holden or Ford AU. Like a lot of things, they're holding Australia back about 10 years behind everyone else.

3tomany, May 7, 7:18am
i agree with youre last paragraph. i have had a lot of coons but sadly it is time to move on. the new taurus is way better and available in awd. also bigger than current falcon so cant wait till it gets here even if its badged as a falcon but holden keeps making crap and then gets the government to help with money now thats wrong. if ford loses money selling coons it will be their money.