Gdi fuel filter

gmphil, Apr 11, 3:29am
There,s a red one gone 86 + grab snatch in take and cant get em after market

intrade, Apr 11, 3:49am
why for the sake of it would you own a gdi

gmphil, Apr 11, 3:59am
I hear ya andafter that price i wouldnt but its a 2000 , 144kms reasonable tidy just couple small dents to sort had cambelt dne at 90 kms has had all coil replaced in both ball joints done before i picked up for 5 hundy

noswalg, Apr 11, 4:20am
And again in english!

intrade, Apr 11, 4:21am
let me tell you a wee story a client of me came up to my workshop asking me to fix a surge problem on his mitsubishi. I seen the word GDi and told him that i cant fix the car and he would need a Gdi expert with diagnostic and all. Have seen him again after. it droke down with dead transmission and he paid 8 grand or so for it sold it with busted trans for 400$ and got him self a subaru that i serviced for him seemd a good car and he said he never had problems with subaru. You should get rid of that mitsubishi as fast as you possibile can befor it turns in to scrap metal.

intrade, Apr 11, 4:23am
ah you paid 500$ then you cant loose other thenyou will have to walk one day i would invest in AAplus if they let you join with that heap lol.
For filters try filter-hq!

n3d4sp3d, Apr 11, 6:55am
what filter are you talking about, the bucket filter at the hp pump, the inline filter or the intank filter!

yogibearz, Apr 11, 7:00am
good question Rhys theres a heap on here no bugger all about GDI

gmphil, Apr 11, 9:27am
Inline under drivers rear floor

motorboy2011, Apr 11, 9:31am
surely that can be replaced with a normal efi fuel filter as the fuel at that part of the line is not in the stupidly high direct injection line

gmphil, Apr 11, 9:35am
Try autostop,bnt ,the guy at mitsy said is one on the market that fits but is wrong way round as was told me by guy at autostop who sent me to mitsy