Rental Car

twink19, May 30, 12:29am
should buff out

neville48, May 30, 9:55am
Ha I picked a guy out of a ditch bout a month ago north of Matamata. 75 year old had just flown from Japan, off the plane and into a brand spankers mitsi and out into the sunday traffic, he got as far as 7kms nth of Matamata and fell asleep, did a quick watusi in front of me on a blind corner spun a cuppla times and backwards across a ditch,through a farmers fence and ended up tangled in the mains powered leky fence, I took a few wacks getting him out too , all he was worried about was would he get another rental in Matamata. damn! think the copper may have given him a few pointers on that issue as I left him.

kcf, May 31, 2:42am
Ooops.Though speaking as a former rental car company worker, we were never that worried when a car got boofed, because insurance covered the claim, the renter covered the excess, the car always came back from the paint shop looking nicer than when it went in for repairs (we used a really fussy paint shop), and if we were *really* that desperate that we had 100% fleet utilisation (practically never) then we'd buy another car anyway.