Looking at buying the new mitsubishi charger x ?

kimmymexted, May 27, 4:42am
Hi my hubby is looking at buying one of the new mitsubishi charger x's does anyone have or heard anything of them!

rcomms, May 27, 5:20am
Cut price triton gls, for the price good value

mugenb20b, May 27, 5:34am
Charger.or Challenger!

kimmymexted, May 27, 5:49am
Charger - its a limited edition fieldays special - seems to be great priced!

rcomms, May 27, 5:51am
Awesome value, was looking at one ourselves but a ute isn't going to work for us

mugenb20b, May 27, 5:57am
Ah, the Triton. Good trucks actually. Good power from its diesel engine. If anything, gearboxes don't like abuse (with heavy towing, they last around 250k), and bottom ball joints wear out sooner than on most other utes. Not a big deal, they are easily replaced. Interiors look a bit dated, but, it's ute, not a luxury cruiser. All in all, good value for money.

ezekiel67, May 27, 6:07am
Remember it's plus GST and onroads - still makes it a comparatively cheap ute but why is Triton always one of the cheapest!

The latest edition of NZ4WD magazine has a big ute test, not a bad read if you're looking for some in-depth info.

yogibearz, May 28, 4:15am
Good vehicles. Serviced a number of high km ones obviously older models and several were up to 350-400000km. Used in the bush so they got a hard life and took it no problem.

bwg11, May 28, 4:44am
They go well and would be great buying at field day prices, the only problem is you have to look at it, but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If it is cheap enough, I guess I could learn to like it.

kimmymexted, May 29, 8:11am
Hahaha i think it looks fine - and for the price - even better, a new wagon for around $40,000.00 is unheard of!

nightboss, May 29, 8:18am
http://www.mmnz.co.nz/triton/chargerx/

I have no connection with the motor trade, only posting this link to add detail to this thread.