Nissan experts. Doing a s14 silvia rb20detmanual conversion but have no driveshaft does anyone know what sections of driveshafts

satans_child_nz, May 28, 9:52am
doing a s14 silvia rb20det+manual conversion but have no driveshaft, does anyone know what sections of driveshafts i would need that can fit! tried a c34 laurel but wont fit.

mantagsi, May 28, 10:06am
It probably is no help whatsoever but I did a cefiro one years and years ago, ended up using the cefiro auto rear half and a skyline manual front half and had a local driveline shop balance and sort out for me, bolted it in and away I went. Isn't the cefiro pan similar to the silvia! Sorry, I am very forgetful! Good luck :) btw drive-inn drivelines is supposed to be a great place, that chap might know the answer!

1ollie, May 28, 11:09am
As long as you used the factory S14(or other Nissan one that is the same) gearbox mount and cross member then you just need a S14 manual one as it will fit strait in otherwise you could try any R32 manual one or R33 but has to be a non turbo one.
If it has a custom cross member or mount you will need to get a custom drive shaft made.