Car insurance claim declined

Page 2 / 3
bellky, May 25, 3:30am
The thread isn't the problem - it's the burning of coal that's the problem.

maddy78, May 25, 3:40am
n u wasted all tat effort writing all tat haha funny

robotnik, May 25, 3:46am
It can surely happen to even the most experienced driver.

What about if you're rounding a blind corner and there is a breakdown just around the bend, or if you're blinded by the evening sun and again someone has parked badly!

bellky, May 25, 3:55am
'What about if you're rounding a blind corner and there is a breakdown just around the bend'
- Travelling too fast to stop or take evasive action.
'or if you're blinded by the evening sun and again someone has parked badly!'
- Travelling too fast/should be wearing sunglasses and using visor.

Drive Defensively.

maddy78, May 25, 4:00am
hmm defensive driver

sifty, May 25, 4:11am
I can guarantee I won't be driving an uninsured vehicle for a start.

bellky, May 25, 4:14am
The vehicle was insured!

msigg, May 25, 6:03am
Yea well I won't say it as well, You can get a couple of qoutes to repair the car and just wait and see, maybe worth something in the end. Good luck.

moosie_21, May 25, 6:11am
If it's happened, it's happened, and if it's written in your contract then that's it. Go talk to the Citizen's Advice Beareau and take a copy of your insurance policy with you. Good luck, you're going to need it unfortunately. People forget that insurance companies are businesses, and therefore need to turn a profit. You handed them an excuse tog et out of it on a golden platter. I know you may have been only been a week away from your Restricted, but you didn't have it, and that's all that matters. Make sure you learn from your mistakes

lookoutas, May 25, 6:33am
Did the cops book you!

petemun, May 25, 6:42am
yet they will pay out for my mate who left the road at 180k+ and also drunk at the time.

kazbanz, May 25, 6:44am
Thats where you are wrong. Yasee I read my insurance policies. I drive with an actual licence.I'm out there on the road in cars worth a bit more than the 2k dunger you smashed into. Sure as eggs is eggs if you'd smashed into MY car you wouldn't have been able to pony up the coin to pay.
I accept the concequences of my actions

maddy78, May 25, 6:51am
already paid upthe other guys car

petemun, May 25, 6:52am
sure does

maddy78, May 25, 6:54am
hubby had to get an advance frm work to pay him cash as the other guy was without transport for a week

maddy78, May 25, 6:57am
it was just unfortunate timings and all must u rub it in

mugenb20b, May 25, 7:00am
How did you crash exactly! What happened!

maddy78, May 25, 7:13am
was returning home after gym session at night, while driving checked my mobile for msgs (i kno shouldn't have), within seconds vehicle veered of the road andhit a parked car, never ever touching my mobile again while driving.

40wav, May 25, 7:32am
You really should stop posting, you are making yourself look and sound more and more stupid. Do you really think anyone will have any sympathy for you! I have a full licence and full insurance, just because of people like you.

mudguts1, May 25, 7:47am
#46-the sheriff has spoken-hes absolutley perfectdont you know-dont ever come in here asking advice without being ridiculed !

red97, May 25, 7:53am
accidentally hit a parked car, well it would have been decidedly unfriendly if you had done it on purpose

40wav, May 25, 7:58am
Please explain your comment. She hit a parked car, whilst driving on her learners licence, thus voiding her insurance(and rightly so) because she thought it was a good idea to check her phone. What part of any of this is NOT stupid! My comment is that I play by the rules, and have measures in place to protect myself against those that dont. I look forward to your explanation.

maddy78, May 25, 7:59am
who wants sympathy dnt post if u dnt like my thread simple

jmma, May 25, 8:01am
Was there any messages (o:

maddy78, May 25, 8:04am
only one message igot lol nvr use a mobile