Seems like a good price. old jailbar

whqqsh, May 21, 6:20am
been on a few times now, dont know why it hasnt sold, especially when a guy has a Fordson he wants 16K for

friendly_prawn, May 21, 9:46am
wish I had the spare dosh. It's one I would certainly add to my garage if I could. What do you reckon whqqsh!

robotnik, May 21, 9:55am
Hey did that bloke with the long running thread on here a while back ever get his stolen Jailbar back!

mr-serious, May 21, 10:01am
No mate I don't think he did. I have carjammed at least 6 in the last few years too. I'm still eyes peeled.

neville48, May 21, 10:23am
thats a truck not a pickup, it has the truck diff with real low gears and a 4 spd crash box, it has the heavy chassis and the bigger wheel arches, its a 20cwt not a more desirable 15cwt thats why it has fewer bidders etc.

friendly_prawn, May 21, 10:28am
aha, I thought it looked a bit bulky. .
I thought it was just the pictures, so thats the reason.thanks for the neville, good spotting.

whqqsh, May 21, 7:18pm
yeah, if I didnt already have the Jailbar delivery, Goliath & trailers (plus the cooks Mini & she wants house redecorated) Id be in like a shot

friendly_prawn, May 21, 7:38pm
wow, sounds like you got your hands full already lol

whqqsh, May 21, 7:45pm
thats why Im trying to concentrate on one at a time, been in that trap before & I ended up spending a lot of time & money yet finishing nothing

sifty, May 21, 8:04pm
well bump the house decorating down the list for a start.

You get used to no nookie

jaass7, May 22, 3:47am
Wish i had bought it off my mate when was for sale on the side of the road about 4 months ago , for $5000 , And put it on here, i would have taking the first auction price it reached, would have made an easy 4grand, didnt need much to get going just repalce the wireing that went on fire and she would have been away, my mate still got a few spares lying around.