Best BMW serivce center in CHCH

tumeke4ueh, Jun 11, 3:31am
Anyone got any suggestions, reviews on good service centers for BMW's!Mine is due and haven't heard much good said about BMW Service Center in ChCh so any others would be appreciated.ta muchly :)

carclan, Jun 11, 5:15am
I had used Jeff Grey BMW and found them OK, but tend to treat you like a second hand car owner if you know what I mean. A taxi driver last week reckon they are a bunch of pricks and have heard that from more people than say they are good. I have only had good dealings from the parts department though.

vtecnet, Jun 11, 5:52am

flack88, Jun 11, 7:28am
Kevin Burt ^^

tandj3, Jun 11, 7:46am
Garage one in wrights rd hillmorten great placevery knowledgeable

pandai, Jun 11, 7:47am
Me too, the parts dept at Jeff Gray is great.The only workshop I'll trust with the BMW is still Kevin Burt's though, don't expect them to be inexpensive, but the work is superb.

s.c, Jun 11, 7:58am
Marks autos at prebbletton are BMW trained and specialize in European cars they are great and have looked after my BMW also really friendly and they don't over charge

tumeke4ueh, Jun 11, 12:09pm
Awsome, thanks for the replies i've decided to book in with Kevin Burt

persh, Jun 15, 8:56am
Hi s.c.
I am the Training Manger at BMW Group New Zealand and I have never trained anyone one from Marks Autos in Prebbleton!
Regards
Lance Roskilly - BMW Group New Zealand

clark20, Jun 15, 11:45am
Hi Lance, whats a Manger ohhhhh
How are ya!

steph1211, Jun 16, 1:40am
eurorec mc alpine st sockburn

strobo, Jun 16, 7:11pm
Whats the big deal with BMW anyways !

s.c, Jun 16, 7:35pm
Their Special :)

persh, Jun 17, 8:35am
Hey Clark,
Trust you to notice the typo! I thought I'd adjust my spelling to match the the thread - it is titled "Best BMW serivce center in CHCH"