1995 Honda Odyssey Fault with the windows

sarah12, Jun 8, 10:44am
Hi im wanting some ideas.
My odyssey has lost all power to the windows and the rear window wiper.
i have checked the fuse box over 3x and someone else has checked them for me too. we cant find a broken fuse in any of the 3 fuse boxes.
im open to ideas,
thanks so much

mugenb20b, Jun 8, 8:24pm
What method have you used to check fuses!

zak1998, Jun 8, 8:38pm
Has the relay gone on the windows

kazbanz, Jun 8, 9:50pm
What he said^^^^^^^^^have you swapped out fuses and checked the relays !

bigfatmat1, Jun 8, 10:27pm
have you looked for missing fuses!

ceebee2, Jun 9, 2:48am
I would say there are two separate faults here.

mugenb20b, Jun 9, 7:20am
Obviously OP looked at all of our replies, decided to chuck it in a too hard basket and went shopping for crap that's not actually needed.

sarah12, Jun 19, 9:13pm
sorry been busy with sick kids. ive had the fuses manually checked and rotated. ive had new door panel switch checked replaced and no luck. ive had main contoller by the fuses replaced. still with no luck . going to get wires in door replaced next, running out of options now. have also disconected battery for an hr and nothing came of that. im lost now.

the.wife, Jun 20, 12:15am
So am I. How did you check the fuses! Rotating them will do nothing if they're blown.

sarah12, Jun 20, 2:03am
visually and using an (word could be wrong) an amp metre - circuit tester. also tried new ones

ceebee2, Jun 20, 4:56am
Any recent crash repairs.Panel beaters are great for leaving earths off / loose.

carkitter, Jun 20, 7:05am
Agreed.
Have you checked for continuity at the plug by the drivers door hinges! Have seen water ingress cause corrosion in the plug a number of times; this would affect the electric window operation but not the rear wiperwhich could be a fault with the switch on the column stalk (among other things).

sarah12, Jun 21, 3:04am
thanks that was next on my list :) thnx