Cordless grinder for wheel clamps

Page 2 / 3
tonyrockyhorror, Jun 19, 3:55am
Criminal.

tonyrockyhorror, Jun 19, 3:57am
Plus childish.

1hotdragon, Jun 19, 3:59am
I have my on wheel clamp which lives in my Blazer I'm very careful where I park so that I won't get clamped. But on the off chance that I do for one of their idiotic reasons get clamped I'll remove it myself then if they turn up on my propertyI'll clamp their vehical for parking on my property without my permission & charge them a feeto remove it.

superdave0_13, Jun 19, 4:06am
So where do you draw the line between whats acceptable behaviour and whats not! The unauthorised users of the carpark were clearly and politely asked not to use the carpark via many signs.

In his opinion these people were using carparks reserved for paying customers therefore costing him money. He wanted to make sure it cost then money too one way or another.

Sometimes you get stung when you run the gauntlet. sometimes you get away with it.

johnf_456, Jun 19, 4:22am
Plain right willful damage and vandalism. Regardless of the situation damaging someone elses property is not justified because someone parks where they should not. Especially when tyres on some cars can easily cost 300 or 400 each.

johnf_456, Jun 19, 4:24am
There is far more mature options of dealing to the problem, drawing to their level is not the solution. Just get them towed or fined, besides slashed tyres would have them stay longer.

One wrong does not justify another wrong. Sure it may be frustrating having some park where they should not but be practical about it.

johnf_456, Jun 19, 4:25am
For once I agree with you! Yes it is very childish behavior.

superdave0_13, Jun 19, 4:28am
So we know what the problem is. What's the answer!

Unfortunately emotions run high when there is money involved. People wouldn't mind being clamped as much if it didn't cost money to get them removed.

johnf_456, Jun 19, 4:31am
You fine them or tow them, logic would be the wise solution. Yes they will not like it, but vandalism is not justified. Besides they would just think its some random than did it. It does not look very professional for the business concerned either slashing tyres.

marte, Jun 19, 4:34am
A guy in Ingill got clamped & the company claimed he cut them off.

It went to court & the Judge dissmissed it because "They couldn't prove he actually took them off as they didn't have the removed clamps"

johnf_456, Jun 19, 4:47am
Haha, depends on the mood I am in.

dave653, Jun 19, 5:37am
And then you have the lazy maggots who park in handicapped spaces cause it's too far to walk another 3 meters to the shops! Where are the clampers then!

vtecintegra, Jun 19, 6:12am
What would clamping a car in a handicap space achieve! It certainly isn't going free up the space any quicker.

zephyrheaven, Jun 19, 6:21am
As Mr Rockyhorror has already alluded too - the swines like to extort money before you can take your car - thus keeping the park jammed up for as long as possible

Most hated people in the country clampers - its no wonder with the snivveling twangers they have employed, thus I avoid parking anywhere policed by them & or Wilsons idiotic parks

richynuts, Jun 19, 6:26am
Wheel clamp one day. locks ands chains the next, op will become an opportunist.

johnf_456, Jun 19, 6:41am
Far better to you fine or tow them. Clamping just makes the person occupy the space longer.

timmo1, Jun 19, 6:55am
Why not do it the other way! Carry around a fake wheel clamp and put that on when you park. Then, when the actual wheel clamper comes along, he will think your car has already been clamped and move on the next car ;)

pollymay, Jun 19, 6:56am
They are just installing a free wheelstop for doing burnouts.

Just give them what they want.

tonyrockyhorror, Jun 19, 8:03am
The same goes for damaging other people's property. One day he'll get caught by someone just as irrational and a lot bigger and angrier. Perhaps with a hammer. Then he'll know what it's like to be on the receiving end of crime.

johnf_456, Jun 19, 8:30am
^ :) Hopefully Karma will sort it out

trdbzr, Jun 19, 8:33am
+1 . he should be counting his lucky stars he hasn't slashed the tyres of some psycho P head who has caught him in the act. If the car being there is causing him to lose business, then slashing the tyres and letting the car sit there for much longer than what it would normally have is plain stupid. Unfortunately common sense seems to be a foreign concept to that serial tyre slasher.

superdave0_13, Jun 19, 9:01am
Didn't realise you were religious John.

newtec1, Jun 19, 9:01am
Exactly what i was thinking.

newtec1, Jun 19, 9:02am
Or better still.why not find a master key to suit all clamps and remove it without hassle.

johnf_456, Jun 19, 9:13am
I'm not but people committing vandalism should be allowed to get away with it. Also don't call me John as a preference.