Page 2 / 2
splinter67, Jul 22, 8:40am
And the lights

roys351, Jul 22, 8:42am
mags are worth selling on there own i would buy them at the right price

roys351, Jul 22, 8:44am
or the whole car ive got a motor for it in the shed

chuckyme, Jul 22, 8:52am
Not completely sure about the lights, its not here.

Everything is for sale for the right offer :-)

splinter67, Jul 22, 8:57am
If the reflectors are good then they are worth gold as anyone thats had anything to do with an XF will know

roys351, Jul 22, 9:05am
arent the earlier screw in shifter type boxes also called t5 just not tremac!

quickstitch, Jul 22, 10:23am
i dont know what they are called, i just call them crap. Don't think they were ever called t5s thou, unless it was a case of mistaken identity. the T5 was a borg warner gearbox, tho i think they sold off the licence to others to build them later, improved stronger versions.

chuckyme, Jul 24, 9:09am
Got my car back from dad and what do you know it seems to be working ok now

strange

splinter67, Jul 24, 9:22am
They do that. Really strong bottom ends in them used to run one of these engines in a stockcar.The electrics in xfs was there biggest down fall some times they go sometimes they dont

fordgod, Jul 24, 8:13pm
The screw in type shifter was the single rail, 4 and 5 speed. Some xfs, ( mostly injected xfs factory 5 speed manual ) was the T5, the non injected and 3.3 xfs got the single rail 5 speed. 4 speed singlerail, great box, 5 speed singlerail, ok for a standard gutless 3.3 crossflow. T5, excellent all round box.

leonard57, Jul 24, 8:21pm
did the 3.9 ea and eb 's' models come factory with T5 or was that just the later model 4.0 gli versions that had T5!

fordgod, Jul 24, 8:58pm
Yes EA onwards got the T5. Some of the last XFs ( injected ) did get the very first of the T5 but very rare.

Cheers,

Brendon