Wanting to take a lover.mechanics please apply!

Page 5 / 5
neryl1, Aug 1, 7:06am
maybe tow the car out if its not going and park it in the middle of the road at the lights if its a one lane st wont work if the can drive round you or on a round about you want to block the road so the people behind cant get past and you then meet them and see who knows most about cars dont use this approach unless it has wof and rego on it.

neryl1, Aug 1, 7:08am
you dont actually want a mechanic they hate working on cars after work.

candy1213, Aug 1, 9:13am
and bore sloppy too!

fryan1962, Aug 1, 11:10am
Some of these guys are very qualified what are your qualifications! been female is not the only qualification,,,

big.b-lil.c, Aug 1, 3:18pm
some one called me *sticks chest out*. but bad luck i have two projects on the go now and lil.c would do me physical and permanent harm if i played away, and im not a mechanic just a enthusiastic amateur.
perhaps the op should consider joining a relevant car club.

stelladoro, Aug 8, 4:48am
I've joined the relevant car club.thanx for everyone's stellar advice! I get your points.thanx.

mechnificent, Aug 8, 5:04am
You might have better luck just asking for help with your car Stella.

owene, Aug 8, 11:30am
Can you bark!

elect70, Aug 8, 11:37pm
Was that youstella at Manfeild yesterday piloting the littlered porsche !

roberto9, Aug 9, 7:58am
not unless Stell is a very tall lanky bloke called Nick.and at least he showed Porsches can be reliable and lots of fun.

rscozzie, Aug 9, 8:24am
wea do i apply

nathanmac, Aug 9, 11:03am
Can someone please shoot this thread already!

supernova2, Aug 9, 11:20am
If you wernt so far away I'd be happy just to help you with the car - any extra activity a bonus for both parties.

nathanmac, Aug 9, 9:57pm
Well the funny thing about that is I am single for a couple of weeks - I've been ditched in favour of a warmer climate and dog walking duties.I forgot just how much I dislike that room at the back of the house with all the big white boxes in it.And then there's the hunger aspect - I've figured out the levers and knobs on the food warmer, but its gathering the supplies to put in that's the biggest headache.The guy that brought the pizza's round last night was a life saver.

bigracket, Aug 9, 10:06pm
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

nathanmac, Aug 9, 10:31pm
Now i know that thing you've described - she left it in the middle of the floor of the room that's got all the food in it.I kind of thought it might spring into life and do that thing whatever it does, but i'm beginning to suspect it was some sort of suggestion that maybe figure out what to do with it!If it hasn't moved or done anything useful by this time next week, I'll probably be forced to either put a rug over it or call my mother to come around and capture it.

I don't think the wiminfolk of today understand just how hard it is to be a house husband - I think the Labour party should be advocating a new ministerial position.

mechnificent, Sep 28, 4:02am
Lol. now it's getting witty.