Nissan wingroad guru please

nzmoxie, Aug 9, 6:46am
I am looking to buy a 2002-04 Y11 1500cc, What is the main different for the rocker cover color! I noticed there is black and silver one, cheers

sunwest, Aug 9, 6:49am
Hi, not sure re the cover but i would get a 1800cc not the 1500cc but it's your choice. Cheers

kazbanz, Aug 9, 6:55am
The main difference is that the older car has a black "plastic" rocker cover whereas the newer car has gone back to the ally cover.
Inside they are the same

nzmoxie, Aug 9, 6:57am
Hi sunwest, I had a look at1800cc but they all are in 4wd, trying to put the gas money down as traveling 100ks daily, cheers

nzmoxie, Aug 9, 7:16am
Thanks kazbanz! I just noticed that, cheers

kazbanz, Aug 9, 7:19am
um moxie perhaps a coincidence but you diddn't look at a gold 04 and a green 02 with mum and dad yesterday did you!

nzmoxie, Aug 9, 7:25am
kazbanz, it was not me :), i am hunting a white color one

v8_mopar, Aug 9, 9:17am
Dont know about this car but sometimes its cheaper to run the bigger engine if you are not foot heavy. power to weight and all

question_chick_, Aug 9, 9:24am
I drove the 1800 for work for a couple of years, I could imagine the 1500 being super gutless.
I don't know about the year you are looking at however if you are driving 100k a day make sure you test drive them for a while, the steering wheel is left of centre and I know some people at work (driving them all day) found that REALLY uncomfortable. I know it taught me bad habits in terms of driving while leaning on the centre console.

michelle322, Aug 10, 6:19am
we had earlier wingroads,the 1800 used similar amount of fuel to the 1500 one,flew up hills in o/d where the 1500 you had to change out of o/d.also had a pulsar hatch 1500 4wd that was super gutless.

carstauranga001, Aug 10, 6:55am
I have a white one on the water. Don't tell anyone. :-).

But seriousely go see these guys (who are close to you) and I'm sure he will locate one for you. Good people.

http://millarscars.autotrader.co.nz/Stock.aspx!N=0

carstauranga001, Sep 28, 5:46pm
Yep 4WD will do that!