Fuel Pump for 1990 Holden Berlina still available?

msfroufrou, Jul 29, 12:04am
Hi again.

Sorry, made mistake with age of wagon.Put it down to old age!lol.It might be trickier to get a new fuel pump for a car this old.Does anybody know if new fuel pumps are still available for this model!

gtrnut, Jul 29, 2:10am
my partner works at holden & thinks they may be still available from memory-ring west city holden parts

40wav, Jul 29, 2:32am
If no luck with a new one, just type'Berlina fuel pump' in the search box. 29 auctions for vehicle wrecking came up. Just ask one of them if they have a pump and how much. Ask two or three even to get the best price. Good luck

bigfatmat1, Jul 29, 7:08am
yes it will still be available price up genuine and aftermarket a auto sparky will be able to give you a price as well.

intrade, Jul 29, 1:38pm
it be just a normal pressure pump supercheap auto sell them just remove it out of the fuel-tank and fit one similar bout 150 to 250$. I got one once for a capella mazda they all almost look the same mazda wanted 500$ ex japan lol i got it from partsmaster for 210$ and the same if your in luck then the pump is outside the tank for diy buy a haynes manual was 160$ from supercheap but partsmaster had it on the shelf