Daewoo Nubira

treens2, Jul 25, 5:21am
How do they go, looked at one today,never heard off them before,would you by one

mugenb20b, Jul 25, 5:26am
They go well, powered by GM's Astra / Vectra engines, they rust and blow head gaskets. Would I buy one! Yes, but only if it was cheap. Daewoo's been around for at least a couple of decades.

monaro17, Jul 25, 5:26am
In short. Never, They are horrible cheap plasticy heaps of Korean rubbish

paulap, Jul 25, 5:38am
Had one for 8 years. It only cost me money in the last year. Was a manual and went really well. It ran for another 3 years after I sold it before it crapped out.

monaro17, Jul 25, 5:41am
Case and point- rubbish

paulap, Jul 25, 5:43am
It was about 15 years old by then. Not much different to a lot of other cheap cars around these days. My commodore has cost me way more in repairs etc

monaro17, Jul 25, 5:46am
I used to have an old mazda 323 high kms, really cheap car had it six years and it only needed a spark plug lead. Incredibly economical, incredibly reliable, and a reliable brand, can't go wrong with a mainstrem brand

realtrader1, Jul 25, 6:05am
Good to hear and there are many stories like that.But, you can go wrong with mainstream brand too.Some models are better than others within the mainstream.Perhaps you mean, generally speaking. AND if it's been well maintained, not thrashed and trashed and continues to be well looked after.

monaro17, Jul 25, 6:07am
Yes, you are dead right- if it's been well maintained

treens2, Jul 25, 6:54am
Thanks,will keep looking

realtrader1, Jul 25, 6:57am
Your Mazda 323 reminds me of a Mazda, (Ford Econovan) I had, way back.Was only 1451cc but it acted more like a 2L really.A very good unit.

monaro17, Jul 25, 6:58am
Mazda- so under rated