Daewoo Nubria 2litre

reggienz, Dec 3, 12:55am
just watching one of these cars on trademe, Has broken crankshaft. What motor do these have in them! and what are they like to replace the engine!What are they like in general. Just thought it might make a good little economical runabout.

icemans1, Dec 3, 1:04am
don't waste your time or money on it

icemans1, Dec 3, 1:06am
don't you hear warning bells if an engine has a broken crankshaft!

the-lada-dude, Dec 3, 1:13am
broken crank, I surely doubt it. the 1600 engines spit the dummy at about 90k on, don't know about the 2 litre engines . If they gave you the car would be worth doing

icemans1, Dec 3, 1:15am
the rego has run out. me personally, i wouldn't touch a daewoo/dogpoo with a ten foot barge pole.

icemans1, Dec 3, 1:18am
as a guesstimate i would say $1k for good second hand engine and 5 hundy to get it fitted

splinter67, Dec 3, 1:28am
Hmm that makes it a cheap car

icemans1, Dec 3, 1:48am
and then something else breaks.

splinter67, Dec 3, 1:55am
My sister has one goes well havent had any major problems with it Ive driven it felt a bit tinny but seems nice enough you seem to have a problem with them whats your experience with them

icemans1, Dec 3, 2:02am
no personal experience, but my mate had a daewoo that kept having bits breaking off.

ratherbefishin, Dec 3, 2:22am
The only place that's good for these cars are in the recyclers or at the end of a anchor chain.why would anyone in their right minds even consider this garbage.