What's with Holden Drivers?

Page 4 / 4
bellky, Jul 24, 2:47am
You just need to slow the car down without showing brake lights. This does not require skid marks. Hope you understand now.

splinter67, Jul 24, 2:50am
Read the post rip on the handbrake was the phrase used don't try it with me bellky I'm a lot more intelligent than you will ever be

bellky, Jul 24, 2:53am
You're such a dreamer. No idea whatsoever. You didn't think outside the aquare, and then when someone explains to you (out of kindness), you go on the offensive because your ego got a bruise. Grow up.

splinter67, Jul 24, 3:03am
You have just described yourself to a t I suppose Im next on the banning list you are not worth my time

bellky, Jul 24, 3:06am
Why, because you said 'you're a lot more intelligent than I'll ever be'! I know this is not true, like I said; you're dreaming.

splinter67, Jul 24, 3:16am
Firstly whats aquare if it a square then yes I do think outside the square.No idea whatsoever well that's you opinion don't mean squat and bruised ego I think everyone that reads any one of your posts will know who has the ego problem oh and if you edit your post check the spelling oh intelligent one not

bellky, Jul 24, 3:30am
Blah, blah, blah. Rantings^.

splinter67, Jul 24, 3:33am
Thats really intelligent not

bellky, Jul 24, 3:33am
I don't need to sound intelligent. I already know the story.

splinter67, Jul 24, 3:44am
your too easy stop shooting yourself in the foot that's my job

bellky, Jul 24, 3:46am
And you're doing a great job splsinter67

splinter67, Jul 24, 3:47am
At least I can spell your name correctly

bellky, Jul 24, 3:48am
You're wearing me out splinter67.

steelman3, Jul 24, 6:44am
why would you pass a commodore all commodores are potential bathurst winners how insulting to pass a past bathurst winner in a no account vw

strobo, Jul 24, 7:43am
Exactly ,I d like to hear what the holden driverhas to say if there is such a story to be toldlolsounds like a bragvw manwas being pushed by a quality carall da way to chch dreaming while he's driving that a great victory of sorts has happened in that he passed a Holden on a passing lane & mrvw is the winner& just had to post & tell all just so weall know nowthat a vw is a far superior & faster car lol .just confirmingto his ownnselfhis feelings of manlytriumph.

yachtie3, Jul 25, 4:24am
Of COURSE you do, very brave on the keyboard arent ya!