MediaWorks lost millions on V8's

Page 9 / 9
splinter67, Aug 27, 7:32am
your talking about super tourers we are talking supercars two completely different things

bill-robinson, Aug 27, 7:38am
processions are not racing, passing in the pits is not racing. Yes I do not watch. It is a joke

splinter67, Aug 27, 7:48am
you might want to watch a race and you might see some passing

3tomany, Aug 27, 8:30am
thank splinter i dont think he got it

bill-robinson, Aug 27, 6:10pm
I remember and took part in motor racing, you carry on watching it's poor copy shown as motor racing onTV. Parity motor racing is for people who do not quite have the talent of real racers, Money only wins untill there is no one to play with, then it goes off to find something else to interfere with., Then real racing starts up again. Parity is the dumbing down of competition.

splinter67, Aug 27, 7:20pm
So you are better than all the modern racers stop dreaming have a look at sprintcars who wins the races in that class the person with the biggest wallet not the poor bugger from outside Auckland who hasent got the biggest budget as for parity who wants to watch one car so much quicker than the rest because thats what happens the biggest wallet wins not hing to do with driver skill money talks

floscey, Aug 27, 8:06pm
you can see it at the kart track every weekend .The kids with talent but not the money , but the kid who does "most" of the winning has a rich dad and all the best equipment . Cheque book racing effects every class of motorsport from start to finish.

marywarren, Aug 29, 9:47pm
Have been watching the OZ V8s live and ad free since it left the old Sport Extra Channel finished. All you need to do is set your satellite dish to the right satellite, buy a good sat receiver.