Do any cops drag at the lights?

bent_ate, Aug 21, 8:27am
Next time u roll up at the lights next to a cop, do it!Then come back on here an post how u went haha

neo_psy, Aug 21, 8:40am
Oh, and flip him off too.

quickstitch, Aug 21, 9:03am
i nearly had a drag race with a cop at a set of lights. he pulled up besides me, i was in a loud, V8 falcon, and he looked over and gave me the thumbs up (i like your wheels type of thumbs up). I sat there thinking whats the worst that could happen if i smoked it up away from the lights and then i thought better of it, i had had a few drinks

pebbles61, Aug 21, 9:05am
Wasn't the flith going around in 'pimped'/modded cars a few years ago, reving their engines at the lights.you know.like entrapment lol

quickstitch, Aug 21, 9:06am
we got pulled over one night in town cruising in a drag race set-up ford pop. Not woffed or rego'd. the cop just wanted to have a look at it, he was a keen hot rodder.had a chat then carried on his merry way

jolly_26, Aug 21, 9:18am
don't think they ever were, but I think in Aus they do, they specifically drive riced out Hondas and Subarus and the like, as everybody loves showing them who's boss.

fryan1962, Aug 21, 9:26am
Unmarked police car, I gave him a run,I was on my bike, I was doing 100klm he over took me maybe 120klm, so I over took him 140klm, He overtook me 160 klm, so I was going around him he held up a board which said police, quick speedo check 180klm, release throttle, bike slowed fast he kept going of into the distance,no exits I am doing 100k and saying to myself what just happened, it was in oz

bill-robinson, Aug 21, 7:18pm
I had a race with a mountie driving a plymouth police cruise in a small town just out of Vancouver years ago.I was quicker, and when I stopped I asked why, and he said he was going to buy a car the same as mine and wanted to know which engine I had. Saw him a couple of weeks later in his new car at a set of lights and asked what happens if I race him and he said I get booked.

klrider, Aug 21, 7:41pm
Dreamer

hopie, Aug 22, 12:38am
not really, there was a white mitzi GTO cop car in auckland a few years ago, seen it a couple of times on my night travels around the city.

elenor, Aug 22, 12:51am
there was a red one that was in tyhe central north island maybe 10 years back ,saw him several times pulling speeders

towelynz, Aug 22, 1:25am

mike1345, Aug 22, 4:07am
During the 1980's, a group of us were up the Church Steps in Nelson. We were having a "sesh" when all of a sudden a uniformed cop appeared out of nowhere. He grabbed the "smoke" from the hand of whoever had it, took a couple of tokes, said "hmmm, not bad", passed it back and continued on his merry way.

pebbles61, Aug 22, 5:37am
Yes because I would love that lol.

fryan1962, Aug 22, 8:35am
LOL thats funny

pitchey, Aug 24, 12:23am
Used to be a couple of marked Subarus in the central plateau, thats a few years ago now though.

elect70, Aug 24, 3:13am
Yep we had 1 around here in a v8falcon ute, alloys & fat tyrestrying to bait up the boys at the lights, got a few of themhat on backwardguys , too stupid to see it was a set up .

pebbles61, Aug 24, 7:46am
lol silly kids, then again I see plenty of knobs in their mid 40s doing the same crap in their Fords and Holdens.

wind.turbine, Aug 24, 9:15am
I remember when we were up in Paihia we got pulled over at 10pm on way back from light house.
he wanted to know what the number plate meant
little did he know we were 1000km over Diesel tax and he dident even check.
he had a quick look at rego and breath test and that was all :o

pebbles61, Aug 24, 9:33am
What a rebel lol

bent_ate, Aug 25, 1:44am
Cool story bro, sounds deadly