How long would it take to do ford falcon work.

Page 2 / 2
franc123, Aug 23, 6:42am
This is going to end well.

whqqsh, Aug 23, 6:50am
yup, just hook the belt around & let the pressure off slowly

farnortherner, Aug 23, 6:50am
lol why franc123 have I got something wrong.:(

scoobeey, Aug 23, 7:16am
just smash out old rad with sledhammer (works well)

scoobeey, Aug 23, 7:18am
Just remember to get a good swing.Pops out in a jiffy:))))

trader_84, Aug 23, 7:34am
Don't worry about him . he's a lightweight.

farnortherner, Aug 23, 7:52am
Im in here genuinely asking I suppose its funny that a female is doing the job and they take every opportunity to have fun with me on this, and when a lady has to do it it must be even more funnier for them.But I genuinely am wanting to know for real, I dont have any males here up in the far north to help me with this, so I do the car maintanence and repairs all myself.Father in law showed me what he knew but hes passed on now, and my dad he cant show me hes tetraplegic and in chch, where I moved from a year and a half ago,So please go somewhere else and have your fun if you already know it all and want a laugh.And thanks to those that are genuinely out to give good sound advice.Im happy that some people can help with advice.

jmma, Aug 23, 8:01am
Go Gurl, have any probs, just pop back on here and ask, Ignore the posts that make fun, just guys having a laugh (o: Take your time and think it through.
Good luck (o:

farnortherner, Aug 23, 8:08am
Thank you Jmma (o: yes will take my time on this.

scoobeey, Aug 23, 1:08pm
now to be honest if you dont know what a header tank is i would get car fixed at garage :)

nave12, Aug 23, 6:51pm
Heres a guide on how to refill your cooling system

a) When engine is cold fill at thermostat housing with thermostat out, heater on high and if possible car on a slight slope so front of car is at highest point (this will aid air flow to front).
b) Once filled to top of thermostat housing replace thermostat and housing cover and fill balance at overflow recovery tank.
c) Run until hot with radiator cap loosely fitted (not screwed on) this will allow air to bleed from system.
d) Allow to cool top up and fit cap tightly and Bob's your uncle.
e) Repeat annually to prevent head corrosion.

mopsy3, Aug 23, 9:48pm
Waiting to hear how long it took to remove and refit radiator. Renew drive belt. Refill and bleed radiator. Currently looking for a good mechanic, if OP can do this successfully in 40 mins would be interested in hiring her.

scoobeey, Aug 24, 11:01am
me too have 6v71 detroit to do hell maybe that would b 60 min LOL

guest, Sep 25, 9:30pm
John France wrote AND SWORE that he planned to marry LYNDA and that:I am pleesntry free to marry and there is no legal impediment of any kind to my marriage under the laws of the State of which I am a resident.THE US CONSULAR SIGNED THE DOCUMENT STATING THAT MR. FRANCE SWORE AND SIGNED THAT WHAT HE WROTE ON THE DOCUMENT WAS TRUE.THEREFORE MR. FRANCE KNEW VERY WELL WHAT HE WAS DOING AND THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT.

guest, Sep 28, 9:58am
AffairThe couple Lynda and John France were abtelusoly legally married in Italy and their marriage is abtelusoly recognized legally in the U.S. They are married according Italian law and Italian Authorities can give to everybody complete demonstration of the validity of the wedding showing the original wedding certificate.

guest, Sep 28, 3:41pm
Funny thing is, their body language is NOT syniag they are a happily married couple. There is obviously NO physical activities, as they are, while sitting close to each other, they are not turned to each other, rather their bodies are turned away :-(How sad :-(