Is this a good buy?

intrade, Sep 7, 7:49pm
na not realy its a car with a big gas gussler engine and a make that is knowen to not have spear parts and if for emense price plus its a automatic . basically its just a fraction better then a mitsubishi or a sangyoung

therafter1, Sep 7, 7:54pm
Good cars . just check other auctions/classifieds for similar vehs with similar age/k's etc to determine if it is or is not a good buy.

intrade, Sep 7, 7:55pm
your better off to buy a factory new car with a frugal 1.2 liter engine our one in europe has loads of power just like a 2.0 liter car just the topspeed is not there but speed limmit is 100kph and with fuel prices this high you dont want a 10 year old car with big engine. only the last few years the fuelconsumption came down on cars plus extra power on small engines.

bmwnz, Sep 7, 7:59pm
Its an old, high mileage, big-engined car. That might suit you, but not me. However, if its what you want, go for it. We all have things we like and it doesn't matter one whit what others think about them.

sunny_daze, Sep 7, 8:00pm
hmm not what I wanted to read. I wanted a car like this (regardless of fuel) and want an auto. So I guess I was more asking if I want a car like this, was this one a good price. therafter I did compare and it seems to be priced well compared to others.

spongefrisk, Sep 7, 8:01pm
From my experience looking at cars that yard is expensive

intrade, Sep 7, 8:01pm
yea true , i just posted my opnion of what i think, I got a sedan car but its frugal and its a rocket. that thing is non of that

therafter1, Sep 7, 8:07pm
8 years isn't old in the circle that I move in !

High mileage ! . with regular competent servicing and good general care that vehicle should comfortably last for anything up to 500.000km's !

We don't all have bank accounts stuffed with dough you know !

intrade, Sep 7, 8:10pm
if you want a automatic , You find a car then you go to automatic transmission rebuild place and ask them if they have to repair fix these transmissions often or not and how mutch it be fora rebuild. Old toyota automatics where the tuffest from the early 90s some early mazda 2000 are poor and almost any mitsubishi has poor auto trans , more info from a transmission rebuild place they can also tell you why they die. Most are not serviced correctly dont helps if they are a poor box to start with.

sunny_daze, Sep 7, 8:10pm
Agree! Our limit was 12k and that would have been a push. Cash though, dont like financing stuff and paying interest.

carstauranga001, Sep 7, 8:12pm
Agree, taking the high Km's into account that car is no bargain. I have2 litre one in stock done half the KM's I'll let go for the same price.

intrade, Sep 7, 8:13pm
you can get good cars for 8 grand if you got time to wait and hunt. You want a full service history plus a mechanic to check the vehicle over once you found one you like.