DJ drives Brocks Holden

00quattro00, Sep 4, 7:01am

locky6, Sep 4, 7:21am
That was awesome, cheers for that.

smac, Sep 4, 7:38am
DJ had his manners on compared to some of the stuff he's said about him in the past.

stockyz, Sep 4, 7:49am
great vid except for the pc crap that blocked out the marlbro logo. Funny how you cant show smokes but they can freely advertise booze

gunhand, Sep 4, 8:14am
Just looking at that as well, but in the first part its shown, go figure.
And that car brock was in wasnt the same one DJ was driving, although I wasnt listening to it so may have explained it, or it was a later car or modifed by someone.

monaro17, Sep 4, 9:43am
Thanks, that was a great video

sr2, Sep 4, 10:30am
Brilliant; as much as I can??

rob_rooster, Sep 4, 12:09pm
I have to say the modern V8 racing just doesnt capture my imagination like the good old days!

ksam, Sep 4, 8:16pm
Loved it, outstanding car too, pleasure to listen too

pauldw, Sep 4, 9:47pm
It was out of a museum of race cars http://youtu.be/xo1GriDNEUQ They've got more than 1 factory car http://www.bowdensown.com.au/Harvey_M-HDT_A9X_Uncovered

dave653, Sep 4, 9:55pm
Elbow out the window. how cool is that!Didja see the link to DJs crash!

alby100, Sep 5, 2:36am
funny how Brocky had smoke sponsorship, but kept the .05 drink drive limit on his car

gunhand, Sep 5, 6:40am
Um, your point is!

thejazzpianoma, Sep 5, 6:46am
Aside from the confusion above. didn't Brock used to smoke himself in the earlier days!

gunhand, Sep 5, 7:04am
Didn't kill him tho if he did. And didnt everyone lol.

thejazzpianoma, Sep 5, 7:24am
Quite right, it was super common back in the day. Wasn't having a go at him just making an observation and some background as to why he may not have objected to cigarettes at one point.

rob_man, Sep 5, 7:44am
I got sidetracked and watched the 1972 Bathurst, good old stuff.

elect70, Sep 6, 3:16am
I wondered anbout thathere that "Cambrige"camaro from70s races in themuscle cars, wonder the PC brigade havent jumped on it

gman35, Sep 6, 3:45am
Yes , cars you actually COULD go out and buy , much like group A also , compared to today's "custom car v8's" that are still somehow so interesting to many current fans , not for me though.

hi-ling, Sep 6, 4:35am