$500 REWARD, car crash , spring field road chch

plc68, Oct 2, 8:18am
I'm looking for a white Holden that's all the information I have at moment , my black Subaru wrx Impreza was parked on side of road on SPRINGFIELD road by s bend close to bealy ave and early ours of this morning a white Holden was trying to do snakies and slammed into my Subaru moving it a metre or 2 up road onto the foot path completely write my car off ,the Holden could be heard driving off for some time , there were no skid marks just fluid that the car leaked it will b in a bad way because the damage to my car is huge ,Im now offering a $500 reward for the license plate or name of the driver because I only had 3rd party I'm not covered by my insurance company so the person who write my 5g car off needs to be held responsible for the damage , if you seen it happen or heard anyone talking about please let me no and you could become $500 richer

a.woodrow, Oct 2, 8:24am
Sorry can't help you with details, but hopefully someone will know something. 5g is a big investment to not have fully insured though

johnf_456, Oct 2, 8:32am
As above, but it might be very expensive for full insurance a.woodrow if they are under 25. I know some young guys who are paying 1k a year for a car of similar value. Even if he did have full insurance it would still hurt ya premiums!

But best of luck OP and hopefully someone witnessed, is there any shops or carparks nearby that may have CCTV cameras.

plc68, Oct 2, 10:27am
No point having full in just not going park on st again

hijacka, Oct 2, 10:30am
Sorry about your loss and i'll keep a ear out but i don't hang with holden drivers they are at the bottom of the auto chain.
BTW. What are the details of the subaru!
Turbo, non turbo. year, model kms etccould be keen to buy it off you

motorboy2011, Oct 2, 10:40am
join the "Chch area buy,sell and trade" page on facebook, ask on there. I got the names of the muppets that stole my car from people on there after less than hour of posting their photo on there.

plc68, Oct 2, 8:32pm
I sold it yesterday to a wrecker had to gt it off council property the car hit it do hard it was up on foot path, yup already joined and gt few ppl had couple white Holden's tht they thought it was

hijacka, Oct 3, 3:16am
Bugger. Hope you catch this scum bag goodluck. free bump

greta29, Oct 3, 3:19am
wot you mean by holden drivers are at the bottom of the auto chain

moosie_21, Oct 3, 4:22am
Start asking around wrekcers and panelbeaters in the area for a white Holden with major front end damage with black paint liberally spread on it.

hijacka, Oct 3, 5:14am
You know what i mean.

johnf_456, Oct 4, 6:59am
Lol post 9

fryan1962, Oct 5, 6:56am
Keep an eye out as has been said talk to wreckers, go for a drive around neighbourhood armed with camera

Good luck