Holden wont go

presea1, Oct 4, 4:18am
hookn up a cd player in vp commy something must have popd as cd playa died and now the orange drivetrain light wont come up wenn key on acc.cranks over but injectors not pumping i guess as fuelpump working plenty of spark but car wont go.have checkd fuses and swapd relays but nuthn.can anyone help pls

mugenb20b, Oct 4, 5:05am
My eyes.!

thunderbolt, Oct 4, 5:27am
Translation:
I am in the process of installing a CD player. I think I may have blown a fuse as there is now no power to the player.
Also the Orange drivetrain light is not coming on when key in Acc position.
Car will not start either now.
Engine will crank over, but suspect injectors are not pulsing.
Fuel pump is working and I also have a strong spark.
I have checked the fuses I can find, and swapped relays around, but still not starting.
Can anyone please help me find the cause of the issue!

franc123, Oct 4, 7:53am
Well logic would tell you that you've buggered a power supply to the ECU somewhere, often there is more than one of them, which has knocked out the injectors and CEL. The CEL won't light up when key is on accesory anyway so thats normal, but should with ignition. Hopefully you haven't wrecked your head unit in the process, this work should be done with the battery unhooked and everything double checked before reconnecting. If all the dash and underbonnet fuses are intact you should do what should have been done in the first place and get an auto sparky involved.

tootsie9, Oct 4, 8:10am
I think some have loops in wiring. If you break the loop no go

treachug, Oct 4, 8:26am
You may have tapped into the security wiring. When cranking over Is there a light flashing on dash 'push remote'! If so remove your installation & try again. Do you have remotes!
If not try using the zadi security override key & turn off the security overide on the A pillar & see what happens.