Vz holden

bobwyn, Oct 20, 6:32am
does any one no how you take door mirror lense out !

phillip.weston, Oct 20, 6:44am
usually they just fall out on their own accord.

albundy, Oct 20, 6:44am

grangies, Oct 20, 6:46am
You are better off buying an entire second hand complete mirror and casing.

Ask around the wreckers for one that is the same colour, and bolt it straight on.

kingfisher21, Oct 20, 7:19am
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/vt-vx-holden-commodore-1997-2002/37573-can-replaced.html

You can buy the glass only from your local Holden dealer, last time I bought one I think it was around $40. Lot easier and cheaper than buying a new or 2nd hand mirror complete.

treachug, Oct 20, 7:39am
the mirror glass clips in - the glass sits in a plastic support which clips onto the main motor mechanism in side. You've just got to be careful when prying the old glass out that you dont break the outside casing or the part the glass & support clips onto. Easy to refit - use the flat palm of your hand & push firmly into the mechanism (spreads the load instead of one point which easily cracks glass)
92113028 is part number for right mirror glass, 92113035 is left mirror glass. Ring your local Holden dealer & see what its worth.

bobwyn, Jan 7, 5:46pm
Thanks all I had a Duck fly in to it and put 4of 5 cracks in the mirror lense so perhaps I take out the broken bits first ,and yes at 100kph it f**k da duck.