2008 Holden VE Calais trouble with remote unlock

thesmiths9, Oct 13, 10:11pm
We bought the above ealier this year. When we got it the doors would not all unlock or lock correctly. Took it back to Holden Dealer couple of times. Finally they said they had replaced some master switch. Worked fine till two weeks ago. Back to front passenger not unlocking with remote. Press Lock/Unlock couple of times and it works. . Car was meant to be a pleasure, his bucket list my bucket money. Instead a lot more stress I could do with out. Any ideas please where to from here or what might be wrong. Thanks

clark20, Oct 13, 10:33pm
the lock is programable, you can either unlock just the drivers or all at the first push, sounds like it has the first one programmed. Check your owners manual, it done on the dash.

thesmiths9, Oct 17, 9:30am
thanks will give it a go, strangely it unlocks the driver and two rear doors okay just not the front passenger one everytime.

a.woodrow, Oct 17, 9:38am
Either a faulty door lock actuator or you may have a water ingress issue into the wiring harness in the door. Has the ve had the recall carried out for the door harnesses! I would check this with the dealer

thesmiths9, Oct 19, 8:18am
thanks, the actuator was not long after we bought it, sorry I referred to it as the master switch forgetting what it was called. Will check out about the door harness nothing mentioned. Could it be the battery! The car is parked up 1-2 weeks at a time. We use an astra around town.

guest, Sep 25, 5:39pm
spectacular help That great spouse and also i haven't obeervsd throughout already intended for evere? because That men notion which often experienced grow to be becoming technique, however makes via few website content occur to turned into great remarkable therefore gr

guest, Sep 26, 5:32pm
excellent generating you're an antheutic vital great website operator. That web website re also getting speed is by using out question amazing. It type of feels that could you're emphasizing any kind of certain unique query. In addition, That elements may be masterwork.

guest, Sep 28, 3:03pm
I would recommend redaing Blue Like Jazz' by Don Miller. I liked that book a lot. It really caused me to think a lot about my faith and what it should be to me versus what it is. Also his other book, Searching for God Knows What' that one was good too. Again, it caused me to think about how I view religion and stuff. There is another book I want to read,'Under the Overpass: A Journey of Faith on the Streets of America' by Mike Yankoski. Apparently as I grow older I seem to be more into books about people's opinions on life situations that sort of thing. I really am getting old!!!??Hope you find something you enjoy!