Can unmarked cop cars.

Page 1 / 5
msj23, Oct 27, 5:27am
Pull alongside you at the lights, rev their engines and challenge you to a drag, only to pull you over after you go hell for leather!

Cos that would be awesome

beblowin, Oct 27, 5:29am
try it, your soon know when they pull u ova hahaha

msj23, Oct 27, 5:34am
Seriously that would be soooo funny to see a boy racer get done like that. With an undercover cop looking like a boyracer with cap on (crooked), black t shirt or hoody and pants hanging off his a*se challenging dudes to race him and getting aggro, only to whip on the lights and siren straight away

gabbysnana, Oct 27, 5:39am
where you been, they regularily bait

msj23, Oct 27, 5:41am
Actual!!

Thats awesome. God i wish i could see that. Entrapment at its best!

bashfulbro, Oct 27, 5:41am
Yes, it`s called "entrapment "

raymond00001, Oct 27, 5:50am
I had a marked patrol car try the following stunt on me three time on SH5. Caught up to my 750 after I went past his parked car at 100k, then would drop back and dissappear to pretend he had stopped. Then he would come storming up behind me on the fast sections approaching passing lanes hoping to catch me winding it out passing someone I guess. Must have thought I was born yesterday LOL.He would have to have been hitting 160+ every time he caught me up again like that.

miss-shortae, Oct 27, 7:06am
they can, a few years ago, in te awamutu they had a nissan skyline and would chalange you on passing lanes. soon as you over the limit, boom, theres your ticket. of course they never went over the limit them selfs.

hsv_senator1, Oct 27, 8:27am
just shows what a joke speed enforcement in this country is, the pigs think they are a law into them selves, i am glad i have a drive camand a good radar detector now days, i don't trust the police as far as i can kick them, revenue collectors for the govt, judging by the labour weekendroad toll the bullshit 4kph tolerance worked really well yeah right! now they are ducking for cover likethe Hippocrates they are.

panicky, Oct 27, 8:37am
Years ago I was at a set of lights on Queen St in my HJ, some boy racer sitting in the lane next to me.I noticed a cop had pulled up behind him and I gave the HJ the big rev, the boy racer then revved his engine, lights went green and he gunned it tyres spinning, lol, cops grinned at me as I putted of and proceeded to pull him over.

sandypheet, Oct 27, 6:45pm
Dont suppose you saw the police dealing with the dead at Labour weekend did you, you ignorant rs.Woohoo,you have a drive cam and a radar detector,now that says it all.

therafter1, Oct 27, 7:04pm
That is a part of the job, and they take on that onerous task when they decide that they would like to be a policeman !

I once got a job (not really) at a sewage treatment plant and the foreman asked me to grab some gloves and a fork type thing and go and scrape some jobbies out of a blocked pipe .how dare he expect something like that of me !

hatchback, Oct 27, 7:33pm
Yeah I recken, what a tosspot

xs1100, Oct 27, 8:01pm
actually can you let me know some of the details on yr drive cam am looking at getting one myself plse

splinter67, Oct 27, 8:16pm
did you see this yourself

hutchk, Oct 27, 9:06pm
The police are ancient Greek physicians!

rob_man, Oct 27, 9:10pm
That's something the zoo uses to transport large African aquatic mammals, right!

hsv_senator1, Oct 27, 10:42pm
entrapment, the exact reason why i have a drive cam.

hsv_senator1, Oct 27, 10:44pm
i import them from China, i have had some teething problems with the software but that is all sorted now, i import them because nothing here does full HD video like my ones do number plates and all good night time vision too, i will take a screenshot and post it up if you are interested, they work great they also have a built in GPS that records your speed in case you get pulled over with a previous reading that they left on their radar (happens all the time)

hsv_senator1, Oct 27, 10:44pm
i import them from China and i currently have some new generation ones on the way with improved GPS, i have had some teething problems with the software but that is all sorted now, i import them because nothing here does full HD video like my ones do number plates and all good night time vision too, i will take a screenshot and post it up if you are interested, they work great they also have a built in GPS that records your speed in case you get pulled over with a previous reading that they left on their radar (happens all the time)

hsv_senator1, Oct 27, 10:55pm

hsv_senator1, Oct 27, 11:02pm
and you don't the frustration caused by the stupid 4kph tolerance contributed to the deaths at all! especially when the scum bags sit on passing lanes and long straits waiting for people to over take.

splinter67, Oct 27, 11:24pm
what has the tolerance got to do with any thing 100 is the speed limit not 110 if you don't like getting tickets slow down and drive at the speed limit take responsibility for you own actions if you must drive over 100k you should get a ticket if you want to go quicker go to a race track

skyblue17, Oct 27, 11:30pm
'a previous reading that they left on their radar (happens all the time)'
Do you have any proof of this allegation!

pge, Oct 28, 1:35am
I can personally verify this allegation.

I was pinged for an alleged 117 on the Northern M'way.

Considering I was last in a long queue of vehicles covering both lanes, ALL doing 100, I believe a 'holdover' reading was precisely what was used to nail me.

How do you argue against the b'stards, though!

However, they are NOT all the same, I work with them on occasions, and generally they are human.

Like all animals, though, there are exceptions to the rule.