Is there a cheaper place to get a tyre fitted?

Page 2 / 2
mrfxit, Nov 22, 3:55am
If you can time it right, go for a wheel alignment deal just after getting your tyres fitted.

$40 to get YOUR tyres fitted, & add on a alignment deal with tyre balance/rotate & align wheels for $60 /$65
Total approx $100 to $120 & a complete job done.
Shite . most ppl pay that for ONE new tyre + alignment on a cheap to fit vehicle

splinter67, Nov 22, 3:56am
Hmm south of the bombays starting to be a pattern here Bugger moving up there shortly for work note to self not going to turn into one of them lol

mrfxit, Nov 22, 4:00am
South of the Bombays is a lot better then a few places I could mention

splinter67, Nov 22, 4:03am
This should be interesting lol

kazbanz, Nov 22, 4:09am
Splinter I have to ask . Just what kind of "customer" do you think is attracted to a company that fits the tyres they buy elsewhere for free!

splinter67, Nov 22, 4:16am
Me brought quite a bit off him and sent a lot of my friends there too its like the car dealer that goes out of his way to make the customer happy its called repeat business

sw20, Nov 22, 4:52am
Would have been free fitting and balancing if you bought the tyres from the shop that fitted them.

dr.doolittle, Nov 22, 4:57am
Good call.
So even you would understand that if'regular' rocked-up to a Tyre shop they might not have to pay the 'regular' price.
Welcome to Auckland too by the way.

splinter67, Nov 22, 6:06am
Thanks moving just after Christmas

mrfxit, Nov 22, 6:09am
Totally agree.
Every time I go to Tonys (so far), I get smiles/ happy comments & good service EVEN when paying for the whole job on 1 of their FREE $10 vouchers, (tyre/rim swaps)