Track day ,manfeild sat 24

thegravelracer, Nov 25, 9:28pm
Did anyone go round here! get any photos, !

therafter1, Nov 25, 9:43pm
I gave the track days a miss after spending the best part of a couple of hours doing my Valentino Rossi impersonations only to discover that I had consumed the bulk of the right hand side ofan expensive pair of recently purchased Dunlop 207 sports tyres lol

splinter67, Nov 25, 9:54pm
so now we know what tyres you brought sounds like you where having fun

thegravelracer, Nov 25, 10:42pm
Its worth every penny ,IMO .I love track days

therafter1, Nov 25, 11:08pm
Nah, that was about 10 years ago when I was only 50. I discovered that track days didn??

rotormotor7, Nov 26, 8:40am
Been to a couple of those playontrack days now.Last time was november 2 years back.I fried my clutch (had to nurse it home to welly) on my second run but my mate was worse off.cooked his skyline 2L hahaha.and was his first time on a trackday.
money too tight this time 'round Xmas looming and all, but next Nov I am in like flynn

chris_051, Nov 26, 9:18am
Motott trackday taupo 15th December full track, much better than manfield.

esprit, Nov 26, 11:43am
A bunch of my friends were there in various Lotuses and my old Elise was there, I couldn't make it down due to other commitments though.

I'm at a trackday at Taupo this weekend though with a few more Lotuses, which should be fun.

thegravelracer, Nov 26, 12:42pm
I was in the hory looking Da6 integra turbo ,and yes it is very expensive but i built my car just for the track so im happy having a jam once every couple of months, i wish tires werent so expensive .but i have been told its more my driving style that eats my tires .That and i drive a fwd with more power than the average honda

morrisman1, Nov 26, 6:49pm
I thought you were RWD with that integra!

rotormotor7, Nov 27, 12:10am
Agreed,I have hooned all the 3 tracks (full track being best oddly enough) at taupo but i'm in welly so taupo is not the daytrip manfield is sadly, adding accomodation and extra gas for Taupo,comparedto a manfield daytrip is a luxury I can ill afford sadly.