Looking For Mechanic in Hastings

Page 2 / 2
llortmt, Dec 4, 4:39am
LOL now you're just a materialistic wannabe!

splinter67, Dec 4, 6:01am
And with that the op disappeared oh well never mind

turlich, Dec 4, 8:28am
There is a lot of negative and stupid comments from unhelpful people here.
To Splinter if your interested reply mate and maybe we can do something

splinter67, Dec 4, 8:34am
Yup agree with ya there busy until the weekend leave me your landline number on my vw manual auction will get in touch tomorrow

johnf_456, Dec 4, 8:38am
Well considering you can't post your specific address or phone number it is a no no to offer your services unless you don't mind a warning. So many would like to help but can't

splinter67, Dec 4, 8:48am
Im ok johnf_456 just trying to share some christmas spirit do something nice for a fellow trader maybe the karma thing might happen

johnf_456, Dec 4, 8:50am
Good on ya, but others may not see it that way. I'd do the same but you have to be careful around here.

thunderbolt, Dec 4, 9:01am
Come on Johnny, you can't be the saviour and the nark.
Pick a side of the fence and stick with it.

johnf_456, Dec 4, 9:06am
Not a nark but at the same time don't want to earn a warning. Like I said I would help but can;t, but if someone want to risk it good on them.

splinter67, Dec 4, 6:51pm
Someone didnt like me offering help whomever it was you are the christmas grinch what a winner would call you other names but your not worth it

supernova2, Dec 4, 7:51pm
Apart from the infighting could we get back to the OP's problem.Turns wont start.Basics = Air, fuel spark.Has OP established that he is getting fuel and spark!

splinter67, Dec 4, 8:24pm
I was actualy trying to help the op not the help ya get on here but real help you know look at the car but the christmas grinch thought better of it oh well to who ever you are karma will get ya sorry op

charlybrown, Dec 5, 1:34pm
Crank angle sensor.

snoopy221, Dec 5, 2:20pm
Come on Johnny, you can't be the saviour and the nark.
Pick a side of the fence and stick with it.