Mitsi triton or nissan navara utes.

jacqui248, Dec 7, 3:01am
if you were buying one o these new which would you buy!

tazcsv, Dec 7, 3:36am
Triton, the new tritons go amazingly well, i drove a stx not so long ago and it was just ok.

mugenb20b, Dec 7, 4:15am
Triton, much better value for money, Nissan diesels scare me.

austingtir, Dec 7, 4:37am
Navara is better quality and drives far better the suspension and gearbox's in the tritons are rubbish in comparision.If you can put up with a rough ride and mitsi reliability then they are o.k.

I have a yd25 navara perfectly fine at 230,000kms.I have test driven tritons and they are just horrible to drive in comparison.

You need to drive both and see which you like.

joanie32, Dec 7, 4:52am
cant comment on Mitsi, but wost company vehicle I ever had was Nissan Navara. Absolute horror that was replaced at 60kwith Mazda, which is still in the fleet at 270k

franc123, Dec 7, 5:06am
Neither, Ranger and BT50 are top of the pile these days IMO.

lazzo, Dec 7, 5:24am
Triton. Best value ute on the market.

yogibearz, Dec 7, 6:02am
triton for me

peacebird15, Dec 7, 6:59am
Yeah get the triton, do your part for the future mitsubishi owners by insuring theres more stock available in future at pick a part.

designerliving, Dec 7, 7:01am
Get a triton, brilliant trucks

m16d, Dec 7, 7:08am
Well.,I've had 5 company Navara's from the 2l petrol.,2.7D's and currently a 2.5D turbo that has 280thou on the clock.
But I own a 2010 Triton double cab.
They're different, I'd probably prefer to drive the Mitsa., but then there's nothing wrong with the Nissan.
Just saying.thats all.

mantagsi, Dec 7, 10:07am
I am a big fan of Nissans in general, but the late model navaras appear to be a complete disaster of a vehicle, hopeless. Cant stand mitsi bit I would probably pick the triton. It seems lately that all of the big name utes seem to have a fatal flaw (or more, as with the navara)

jacqui248, Dec 7, 7:50pm
hmm interesting thanks all

jacqui248, Dec 7, 7:54pm
except teh bt50 is 10k more

3tomany, Dec 7, 8:21pm
just seen this thread you know what i think

hpaul, Dec 8, 11:57pm
Amarok.

savanna71, Dec 9, 6:32am
Too problematic

splinter67, Dec 9, 6:37am
Please explain! As these are new can you tell us what the problem is

phillip.weston, Dec 9, 8:42am
they are 3+ years old now and some are already seeing 200,000+ kms.