Kaz - a question.

Page 2 / 2
msigg, Dec 15, 12:44am
Well a 2007 car that uses that much oil is stuffed. Don't accept the car back, unless its had an engine rebuild. Must have done high kms for that to happen, those engines should be better than that. This may only be the start of your problems!.

happylad3, Dec 15, 12:45am
Just gunna ask, who was the mechanic they took it to! Smallbones!

henderson_guy, Dec 15, 12:48am
It could be from something as simple as a leaking oil filter, I'd imagine (assumption, I know) that it would have been serviced at some point before the sale. Again, I haven't seen the car myself, so I don't know.

sabbath-black, Dec 15, 12:49am
.how do you know it was using oil!.it may have not been changed for years and any engine will use oil over time.

strobo, Dec 15, 5:36am
The mechanical warranty excludes certain things as you may well appreciate. Dependson the assessment at the end of the day.

strobo, Dec 15, 5:56am
Anyone with galls enough to operateor drive a motor vehicle and being a licenced driverwould be reasonably expected to know where a Dip stick is located & how to pull it out & pop it back insimilarly alsowith how to check the water levels. or put air in tyres.No mechanical aptitude required for that but just some simple common sense .

kazbanz, Dec 15, 8:20pm
What mechanical warranty are you talking about!
1 month/1000km is CGA stuff