Sea nymph 1969 boat trailer leaf springs,

402rat, Dec 18, 8:48pm
need to replace my leaf springs but there 40mm wide and most people are selling 45 plus mm,anyone out west i could contact!

skiff1, Dec 18, 9:40pm
Just buy them with the shackles and sliders. They cost next to nothing and will probably be cheaper than getting a custom width spring

unideck, Dec 19, 6:04am
Trailequip up North should have some single leaf parabolic type, they come galvanized too, cost approx $140 inc hangers and U-bolts :)

dr.doolittle, Dec 19, 6:12am
Uni my man, you're back! The average IQ around here has just doubled.
Seriously though, I didnt think leaf springs could be galvanized! Something to do with heat treatment! Help me out here.

unideck, Dec 19, 7:53am
Hey Dr how are ya mate :) Iv been tied up building a project car, almost completed now and just got it signed off. Its almost as mad as the "Monster Trike" I built all those years ago - eight years now to be exact haha.

Yes they have a special process for galvanizing them, can get them in multi leaf too but the parabolic ones are best for boat trailer application vs multi leaf due to movement between each leaf.

So you still doing woodhill !

dr.doolittle, Dec 19, 8:17am
I have a cr250r nowthat kicks my butt more than I kick it's, old bones & all that. Actually I think I'll take it up to Woodhill overXmas, for old times sake.
My wife keeps telling me to "grow up". Wonder what she means.

unideck, Dec 19, 8:25am
LMAO, must have married her twin! I just bought a huge fridge for the workshop to save walking to the house for a cold one, she now thinks I should move the bed over and be done haha. I was over in Aucks today out west too, often wonder what its like out Woodhill since it was upgraded to 4x4.

bushells, Dec 20, 3:57am
Snells springs in Penrose can make identical springs for you, I've had it done.