Road rage. Check this one out.

Page 1 / 2
net_oz, Dec 19, 8:17am

theram1, Dec 19, 8:37am
That kind of thing would happen here if some of the posters got near each other.

00quattro00, Dec 19, 8:55am
wtf, that guy has some problems. He should have gone back and run him over while he was lying on the rd

johnf_456, Dec 19, 8:55am
That is just plain crazy

flack88, Dec 19, 9:07am
Maybe he just dosnt like yarpies!

pcguitarist, Dec 19, 9:13am
He was driving for ages, are there no patrol cars around! No patrol cars called to come to the situation and help! Sounded like the call center lady just wanted a chat.

trogedon, Dec 19, 9:59am
Black ute driver and woman passenger - P users! Total madness. I had clammy hands just watching it. Ken did incredibly well.

edangus, Dec 19, 10:11am
I woulda wheelbraced that POS. Friggin unbelievable!

Never run from a bully.

harry353, Dec 19, 10:56am
No Run over them.

kevymtnz, Dec 19, 7:15pm
there wer i few times he could have just run him over as i mostly would have

master-trader, Dec 19, 9:30pm
WTF ! How could they not ID the ute or the driver ! The person on the 000 call was ridiculous, admittedly it would've been hard for her to understand the intensity of the situation though.

wenpen, Dec 19, 9:54pm
The guy been rammed, Ken is an x cop who use to investigate road rage, guess one of his old clients was out to get him lol

trogedon, Dec 19, 10:59pm
No. That would be much worse - personally and legally that the madman was doing.

nzdoug, Dec 20, 12:00am
I think on board cameras aregood idea.

sanremo, Dec 20, 12:53am
I'd love to know what the guy did to provoke that response.

leighfrancesca, Dec 20, 1:51am
I'ld love to know what the guy was on to carry out such a response.

leighfrancesca, Dec 20, 1:52am
Out of curiousity, how hard is it to smash a windscreen with your hands/fists!I thought that was an impressive effort.

persnickity, Dec 20, 2:11am
He was probably on PCP. Broke every bone in his hand and wouldn't feel it for hours. There was this guy once, you see this scar.
Sarah Connor needs to get the f outta town.

skiff1, Dec 20, 2:29am
I had an interesting experience once. Was driving on the highway, with a very large trailer behind the ute. Doing 90 on a long straight stretch of road and theirs one car behind me and no oncoming traffic. Any way this guy is slipstreaming like a pro and only decides to over take on the blind corner at the end of the straight, at which point there is a logging truck on the opposite side of the road. Whole situation is a bit hairy, so I get a bit grumpy and pull the fingers.
Big mistake! This guy goes mental, slams on his brakes and stops in the middle of the and and gets out.
I carry on and he follows me into town and trails me around as I try to evade him. Finally I go to the steel merchant, thinking he's buggered off. As I'm getting my paperwork sorted I see him across the road getting out of his car. So here I am deciding wether to use the butchers knife or the pipe wrench, when he comes over and grabs the door handle of the ute. At this point, my cattle dog wakes up, and with out making a sound launches off the back and proceeds to mangle his arm. Doesn't let go until he's back across the road and I'm laughing so hard I can't whistle her back. Been careful about flipping the bird since though!

doomy999, Dec 20, 2:37am
This is what he should have done to the nutter!
http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=c0IXTfWdFmk

wrong2, Dec 20, 3:46am
that attitude will gain you a jail sentence

master-trader, Dec 20, 4:17am

flack88, Dec 20, 4:42am
Cant believe they havnt locked him up!

desmodave, Dec 20, 5:33am
1 of the benefits from being lazy. Dont matter how tough ya think ya are there is always some1 better.

desmodave, Dec 20, 5:40am
dog's are the best at judging character and ya right, ya cant call them off when ya laughing.