Oil where it shouldn't be

Page 2 / 2
splinter67, Dec 30, 8:55am
long way to get sparkplugs intrade would have to be one big discount to make it worthwhile hell they would have to pay the op to pick them up have a look on a map and see where the closest partmaster is

pebbles61, Dec 30, 8:59am
God I hate modern cars lol, look how much crap is in the way!

We spent 30mins of taking plastic bits off my mates skyline to look at the bloody plugs once!

Open my bonnet and the things are right in front of you!

llortmt, Dec 30, 9:12am
You need to fix the oil leak, oils an insulator and possibly the cause of the misfire if left the high resistance will ultimately take out the coil pack.

chebry, Dec 30, 9:08pm
Changed the plugs on my Citroen recently first new set in 270,000kms, gotta love a diesel, less than $hundy for a set

morrisman1, Dec 30, 9:18pm
I hope you put bosch genuine ones in, I only got 30,000km out of the other sorts.

1grasshopper, Dec 30, 9:19pm
It is an ugly car, lol, but its comfy as inside so I really dont care what it looks like on the outside.Theres a couple of partsmasters in Chch, I'm up there weekly so its no biggie if I have to go there (its 45minutes away for those who dont know the area).Has anyone dealt with this company tho!Looks cheap, so not sure if that means dodgy! http://www.broomfish.co.nz/advanced_search_result.php!search_in_description=1&inc_subcat=1&keywords=bkr5eix11&x=3&y=4.Took about an hour to get to the plugs, other car is much simplier without all the crap in the way

a.woodrow, Dec 31, 12:05am
Yep bosch make a great plug, after using NGK for many years, I finally got sick of failures and changed to bosch and never looked back. Plus they are much cheaper compared to iridium ngk options

splinter67, Dec 31, 12:17am
Yes he did I assisted on the job my fingers are bendyer than his lol bloody easy car to work on

intrade, Dec 31, 12:52am
bosch make good diesel equipment but crap sparkplugs.
the ngk irridium i changed on a nissan sentra that i fitted 7 years ago had over 100 tausend km on them and they are rated 75000km.
i also dont know if bosch has gotten better and ngk worse however. but i used to always push my 2 stroke scooter home with fauled plugs from bosch and then i went and fitted a NGk and no longer walked ever.