Can cops in mufti cars

Page 2 / 2
mrsscubasteve, Mar 13, 4:16am
Besides the obvious point that only an idiot would take them on. isn't this entrapment or have I incorrectly interpreted that!

skin1235, Mar 13, 5:02am
would be rare for it to happen if two in the car - 1 too many witnesses
entrapment would bea hard call your word against his and no backup

kezza46, Mar 13, 6:20am
hide ya cellphone on ya knee.get it recorded and then ring *555 on them for reckless driving :)

wasser61, Mar 13, 6:41am
Police 1: Muppet 0

splinter67, Mar 13, 7:15am
Thats a great idea NOT they will fine you for use of a cellphone more demerits and a $80 fine

treachug, Mar 13, 7:18am
So how fast did you get up to!

msj23, Mar 13, 7:19am
Too fast

splinter67, Mar 13, 7:22am
So what playstation game is it sounds like fun

kezza46, Mar 13, 5:25pm
thats why i said hide it!

elect70, Mar 14, 2:43am
Husband & wifecopsin lower hutt , used to go home forlunchon High stAvalon . They wouldpark thepatrol car onroad withradfar on & take turns in itduring lunch hour .Heard they gotcommendationfor the biggestnumber of speeding tickets issued .

pestri, Mar 14, 3:38am
Any one not observant enough to spot the lights and the uniforms perhaps should not be out playing on the road.They stick out like dags bolls at 50m never mind 2. .

panicky, Mar 14, 4:36am
I had a boy racer next to me at the lights sighting in my HJ with the lads on Queen St, when I saw a cop pull up behind him.He was revving the engine wanting a race, so I gave it a big rev like I was going too, then the lights went green and he took off wheels screaming, while I putted off, the cop giving me a big grin as he turned his blue and reds on to pull him over.

pebbles61, Mar 14, 4:40am
lol on that note while out on my Daytona a car full of lads wanted to race down the motorway, I just shook my head and laughed. Yeah right.

dvince, Mar 14, 4:52am
Entrapment is lawful in NZ.

jafas1, Mar 15, 3:40am
mufti cops here in queensland drive around in normal everyday cars, lancers with big racing stickers on windows, light trucks, tradesman utes. you never know when you are going to get pulled over. easier to just drive to the rules