Top Gear / Clarkson & May at 90 Mile Beach

Page 1 / 2
hawat, Mar 12, 3:03am
Does anyone know what they're doing there! What car are they filming!

tmenz, Mar 12, 3:09am
Fastasumbichi.

theram1, Mar 12, 3:25am

socram, Mar 12, 3:29am
Was on whatever it is that follows TV1 News.I think they initially wanted the beach closed for 6 days. Now cut back to 1 day, but Clarkson has to be in Norway at the weekend.

fordcrzy, Mar 12, 3:43am
they didnt want the beach closed for six days.they wanted it closed for 1 day but had a window of six days depending on weather. so it would have been 1 day out of the possible six.

intrade, Mar 12, 3:43am
and we will be seeing what they film in 5 to 8 years, if we are lucky. somone should tell clarkson that he mentiones that on topgear about how pethetic tv is in this country

hawat, Mar 12, 3:59am
'.driving a supersonic car along the beach.' Do you reckon they will be driving the car that the kiwi team are going to challenge the land speed record with!

bitsy_boffin, Mar 12, 4:03am
Sounds like they might actually be filming something interesting.

In contrast to the current series which has been, to put it bluntly, boring as bat **** for the most part.

hpaul, Mar 12, 5:46am
We're a few weeks behind at most.

Why should we expect to watch every worldwide TV programme the second it airs in it's home country!

I feel privileged to watch it at all.

intrade, Mar 12, 5:54am
anything we get to see is repeats that has been on air 4 times in any other country. we have not even seen the series where hammond crashes the rocket car. and tha is now years and years and years ago that series.

ralphdog1, Mar 12, 5:57am
Drivel.

wrong2, Mar 12, 6:00am
lol at the celebrity obsessed

the guy on the TV news even hired a helicopter to try & get a bit of footage

talk about pathetic if this is what people want as news

gunhand, Mar 12, 6:02am
I think you may well find that whatever year that was we will have seen that series. And as for the crash, well I think for obvious reasons it woudn't be showen that year.The guy dam near died so I think showing at part of whats basicly a fun shown would be a bit tasteless.

vivac, Mar 12, 6:06am
Ahh, yeah, we did.
We saw the first show back after Hammonds recovery around 6 months after it aired in the UK. I remember it clearly, must be a fir few years back now though.

bitsy_boffin, Mar 12, 8:22am
Not that I'm advocating spending the time to watch it especially, but PRIME is screening the current series, it's only a couple weeks behind the UK, 7:30pm Sundays.

Current series has just finished in the UK.

twink19, Mar 12, 8:41am
americas cup boat, 45, is going to race a car , one of Oracle boats, built in Warkworth

unbeatabull, Mar 12, 8:42am
Really! They are only up to Episode 7 in the UK, is that it for this season!

jason18, Mar 12, 8:57am

jason18, Mar 12, 8:58am
They didnt show. The Iwi were upset they didnt get paid .uh. I . mean "consulted"

calvin_85, Mar 12, 9:17am
You need to get sky, and if you do have sky then you are not looking hard enough. theres a lot of old repeats on random times but you will find the current series once a week at a set day and time.

morrisman1, Mar 12, 9:25am
Apparently they wanted to do truck racing at Teretonga but their insurance wouldn't let them. Pity, would have been awesome.

c.c.d, Mar 12, 11:32am

a18a, Mar 12, 11:42am
jesus christ, they only wanna use the beach for 45 minutes not 45 days. damn

supernova2, Mar 12, 9:50pm
Unless I'm wrong 90 mile beach is a public road.This consult business is a big load of elephant do do IMHO and the quicker NZ gets taken over by aisan life forms the better in some respects.

theram1, Mar 12, 9:56pm
Finally an answer to your question, The car is " The Pumpkin Seed".