1971 Holden HG. Where would be the best place to list a car like this for sale tia

tui_marley, Mar 11, 8:59am
Where would be the best place to list a car like this for sale! TIA

rickroller, Mar 11, 7:57pm
Which variant is it! Belmont, Kingswood, Premier, Brougham, Monaro, wagon, sedan, ute etc!

tui_marley, Mar 11, 9:27pm
kingswood, manual four on the floor, original bucket seats.

jahemian, Mar 11, 9:48pm
No way! I want it. How much!!!! ARGH.I hate being a student.

nzredrum, Mar 12, 5:19am
Sounds cool list it I'm looking to buy one at the mo depending on condition10to 15000 for the right one must have wof prefer a 6.

murray55, Mar 12, 7:27am
Okserious question . why would anyone spend $15000 on an old 6 cyl Holden .what exactly is so appealing. IMHO they are slow, noisy, diabolical handlers, poor build quality, zilch excitement or charisma. I understand such a vehicle can offer something of a nostalgia trip, but as a dead ordinary family sedan from the early 70's.

theram1, Mar 12, 7:32am
Different strokes for different folks.

tui_marley, Mar 12, 7:47am
each to their own :)

opticalza, Mar 12, 8:24am
Troll or what!

nightboss, Mar 12, 8:54am
murray55, if you had $15,000 to spend on an "excitement and charisma" car, what would you choose!

nzredrum, Mar 12, 7:00pm
I like them and want a very tidy example sorry dad what car should I buy then!reason I want a six is I'd prefer original engine.and no nostalgia trip I wasn't even born then.to be honest I'd prefer xw xy falcon but they're alot more expensive.

jahemian, Mar 13, 2:55am
Something that turns heads! (Woops, posted on BF's acct when I said "troll or what" Ironic because he agrees with the troll)

murray55, Mar 13, 8:04am
No not trolling, just a discussion on what people see as desirable .for $15,000. Myself, if i could find one, an e34 M5. Even a 535i factory manual at considerably less cost would do if for me .superior IMHO in everyway to the Holden.

murray55, Mar 13, 8:06am
And I agree .I'm only giving my opinion, which is neither right or wrong, just mine.

beast9, Mar 13, 8:08am
yes bmw superior . in taking every last penny that you earn to maintain and wont go up in value any time soon give me an old model holden or ford any day atleast they where reliable

splinter67, Mar 13, 9:06am
Its not often if ever I agree with you but today is the day that's a nice car

splinter67, Mar 13, 9:16am
I haven't seen the pics but would like toand that one is nice but the first one would be my first choice hell if big Wednesday is nice to me Ill have both

theram1, Mar 13, 9:19am
I don't really like the silver colour on the Premier.
Shame it was never built as an HR Monaro.

http://www.carsguide.com.au/images/uploads/holden-hr-coupe-1-w.jpg http://www.carsguide.com.au/images/uploads/holden-hr-coupe-inline.jpg

nightboss, Mar 13, 9:21am
That brings back a few memories, I learned to drive in an HR wagon, same 161 engine as the one shown. Cheers.

splinter67, Mar 13, 9:23am
That is cool that roof line looks a lot like the valiant gasser that was at the Wheels on Windsor car show in Hastings last Sunday

nightboss, Mar 13, 9:28am
That is a lot of car for the price. Are you going to buy it!

icemans1, Mar 13, 11:34am
PMSL. driving a BMW in germany is like driving a toyota in japan - just saying

dave653, Mar 13, 6:48pm
Or a Holden in NZ!

murray55, Mar 13, 8:32pm
No unfortunately I am lookingto get into cheaper motoring .I am now unable to do all the heavy mechanical work I used to.however I think they are excellent value at present .just make sure it has been well cared for.