Holden HT prem

leonard57, Mar 9, 10:24am
dont think id part with 10k for that unless it had the monaro kit allready fitted,so hardly different imo

franc123, Mar 9, 10:52am
Looks to be a straight and original car but listings like that always make you suspicious, why have they not VIN'ed it! Anyone with any brains knows that something road legal will be far easier to sell and will get a better price, $10K is pushing it as it is.Given the issues listed someones tried to assess its condition.

murray55, Mar 9, 8:38pm
Why anyone would fork out 10 grand for something like this is beyond me ! God only knows how much work and $$$$ will be required before you could actually drive it legally on the road, and then what do you end up with .a very ordinary family sedan from 1970 with all the excitement and charisma of a golf ball ! I love my cars, many classics included, but I'm afraid this constant expectation amongst some "classic" sellers that their vehicle, because it can offer some nostalgia trip, must be worth big big money really mystifies me. This example is no where near the worse listed, at least it hasn't quite reached the point of total rebuild !
IMHO.