Ls1 repower question .

trader_84, Mar 14, 11:26pm
What's the story on having to use the key/key barrel from the donor car the Ls1 came out of! I have an Ls1 that came out of a Holden Commodore. The car is still on the property with intact key/key barrel etc. Can the engine be reconfigured to run from another key/keybarrel! Like from the one sitting in the repowered veh! Or even a switch/push button set up for that matter. I still want to keep all of the EFI functions and stuff ie. run it as it came out of the Holden. Whats the story there!

a.woodrow, Mar 14, 11:31pm
You can change the wafers to suit a different key but it needs to be the same type of key. to get it to work on a different type of key you'll need to sort out a work around for the key immobiliser and have it wired up accordingly

kingfisher21, Mar 14, 11:36pm
Any decent tuning place will be able to remove the security from the ECU, www.protune.co.nz is who I have used.

guest, Sep 25, 6:36pm
Ayth thn periodo sto kdoimono mou yparxei enas oloklhros tomos sudokou, sas to sinisto anepifilaxta, pairnaei sosta mhnymata, ka8oloy fliaro kai entelos safe!

guest, Sep 26, 5:24pm
If you wrote an article about life we'd all reach ennehgtinmelt.

guest, Sep 28, 2:54pm
Just wish to say your article is as susiprring. The clearness in your post is just great and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work.